BY MATRIX

Keep your hair looking shiny even when you use heating tools with the Matrix Total Results Sleek Lisse Iron Smoother. It will keep frizzes and fly-aways under control. This unique formula locks in moisture. The 8.5-oz Matrix iron smoother is easy to... see more...

Stephanie P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
OMG!!!! Matrix is def one of my top 3 favorite haircare brands now!!!! I used the Matrix Total Results that I bought from Ulta a couple days ago. I Bought 2 Liters, one of them a shampoo and the other a conditioner, it was the Sleek Lisse and omg, my hair is so soft and shiny and actually moisturized. I was dealing with bad drying on my unruly curly hair. Well thanks to Matrix I finally found a solution!!!
Kelley P.
I use Matrix products mostly every day. I love their shampoo for color treated hair, and their shampoo for curly hair. You can never go wrong with a matrix product!!
jeanette h.
I love matrix i use this all the time it works great and smells great i love the shampoo an conditioner for my hair i use it everyday
Laura M.
Before I used the Matrix line for hair. I liked the way it leave my hair. I would use it again. It's affordable.