BY MATRIX

It's the Year to Rock Out with Vavoom and we invite you to learn about our product line, the modern salon styling line for instant high glam styles. Create the latest it looks inspired by rock star style, fashion trends and red carpet glamour. With a variety of workable styles, flexibility, lasting hold and texturizing stylers, Vavoom is the first choice among salon professionals. see more...

Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I like my hairsprays to smell as good as they work and this doesn’t disappoint. I think they stopped making this but I loved it while I could get my hands on it. It keeps my hair in place exceptionally well.
Miyanna J.
Washingtonville, NY
When I am in need of a great hold that still has flexibility this is the long lasting product I run to. I have curly hair so when I straighten it and want a little curl I spray this lightly to the hair I am curling to the curl lasts for houes. I highly recommend this product to those who want to maintain a hold that lasts for hours.
Jessica S.
This hairspray is amazing, my hairstylist uses it so I purchased it at her salon. I have tried to many hair sprays and this is the best. I have thick curly hair that can get frizzy especially in the heat and humidity, but this spray eliminates that problem. It is a bit pricey but is worth it!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is really great hairspray for a special occasion. It holds for a long time and it leaves your hair touchable still. Just don't go overboard spraying it.
maisa s.
Vavoom Design Pulse Hard Lock Extra Strong Hold Hairspray This is really great hairspray for a special occasion. It holds for a long time and it leaves your hair touchable still.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
This vavoom pulse hair spray held great for my hair. I always have trouble finding a product strong enough to hold so big thumbs up for this hair spray!
Maggie  M.
Kent, WA
Unlike other hair sprays that say "strong hold" but never work, this one actually does! I love it and use it all the time. Very happy with this product!
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
This. Is. A. Must. Work every single penny. I can style and spray and the next day re style with out looking like I had hair spray. I love it
lucy c.
Sacramento , CA
This hairspray has the most amazing holding power. It makes your hairstyle stay no matter what you do!
Maleny D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Yes this product keeps hair in place but I don't like that it lets the hair hard but it does do its job