BY MATRIX

Biolage thermal-active setting spray adds body and volume. A botanical complex of nettle, cucumber, hops, and strong-cling polymers surrounds the hair cuticle for heat styling protection and long-lasting control. see more...

Sari S.
Sari S.
Warren, PA
I use Matrix Biolage Keratin dose Shampoo and Conditioner every other day when I wash my hair. That stuff is totally worth every penny if you buy it in the largest size available at a salon and not a drug store. I love the scent and how soft my hair is when I'm done in the shower. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all like some shampoos. I am hooked and will buy it again when I run out!!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spritz is amazing it really holds the hair in place better than a spray. It smells great. It's decently priced it's not overly expensive like a lot of salon brands. It doesn't leave any white residue in the hair like some spritz do
Ahdilah H.
Ahdilah H.
Portland, OR
I've been using the biolage hydratherapy line for at least 6 years now and I swear by it. I had very frizzy hair and it really significantly smoothd it down over time. I also love the scent, very feminine and fresh
Mary M.
Mary M.
Franklin, IN
Great product, smells great, and it probably be three only stuff I'll use on my hair! If you're looking for a quality with quality ingredients: this is it!
Michelle  Z.
Michelle Z.
East Moline, IL
Great professional line. I am a Hairdresser and use many Matrix products. Pricing is reasonable.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Decent. Not the best. Wouldn't recommend. It might work if it lasted longer. Its just very disappointing. Not effective in the least. Waste of money. So don't like it. Will not purchase again. A lot of room for improvement from this company on this product.
Leisa T.
Leisa T.
Temecula
Matrix is a versitial brand of products, from natural agave, sulfate free to a perfectly balanced purplish, bluish shampoo (for blond and natural gray or white hair), and everthying in between. I love total results 20. Great leave in/styling aid
Hope P.
Hope P.
I use this daily for my young daughter and I both. We both have thick fine hair that tangles easily. This works like a detangler and keeps your hair soft and shining all day long!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
Great spray. Holds all day and Smells great. Firm
Hold but not crunchy. I used it to hold my bands in place and it was perfect. I would say sprayed onto curls it give a stiff look
Ali K.
Ali K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great products with great scents! It may sound silly but I need to smell all the hair products before I buy them and Matrix's products are great!