Matouk's Mango Kuchela

by Matouk

This exotic blend of un-ripened mangoes, East Indian spices and West Indian peppers, provides a mouth watering dimension to any recipe. A traditional condiment with Curries and Tandorries. Excellent with bean salad, cold cuts, dips, poultry and rice...

I have never heard of this before, what is it?
Start your review of Matouk's Mango Kuchela!
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
We usually have this made from family back in Trinidad. It just taste better i believe. If we do run out we tend to grab this. We eat it with dal and rice on the side or curry chicken. Nice and spicy.
I like the heat on my burgers, chicken and other meats. Found this in the Caribbean and can’t go without.
If you aren't lucky to get homemade this is as good as store bought gets. Delicious with curry and naan/roti