Matlaw's America's Favorite Stuffed Clams - 9 CT uploaded by Mariell T.

BY MATLAW'S

Matlaws™ America's Favorite Stuffed Clams Val-U Pack.
It's ok to be a little shellfish!
Great on the grill!
9 clams. see more...

• I want to try these but I don't know if they are worth buying. Ha...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Annie K.
I'm not entirely sure that these taste 5 stars, but to my family they are tops! They have a lot of breading but they are so well seasoned that the overall taste and texture is excellent. There is definitely clams in there. I recommend oven baking. I tried grilling them once and the heat of the grill made all the shells crack apart.
Joceline C.
My family loves these. They're quick and easy to make. You just pop them in the oven until they are properly cooked. We always cook them as an appetizer before dinner
Liza W.
Dundalk, MD
I love these stuffed clams. They make a great dinner for my daughter and I. We have been eating them for years. They are full of hearty pieces of clams too.
Amber L.
This is a great product. They taste amazing and we buy them all the time. This is one of my favorite dinners because we serve them with grilled asparagus.
alisha b.
I had never eaten clams before and i taste these and i must say they were delicious they tasted a little like dressing to me but they were really good
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
These are so good, definitely worth it. Best stuffed clams you can buy. They are so tastey and great to have as an appetizer or put out for company.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Making these right now haha. My favorite brand of stuffed clams. I'm not a very big seafood person but these are really delicious!
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious they are very simple meal just add some salad and grilled chicken or steak and you got yourself a meal.
Julie H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are my husband's favorite clams. We just heat them in.the oven and they are ready to go. It's as simple as can be.
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
These are so much better than you'd expect for a frozen product! We've only baked them, and they always turn out great.
Brianna M.
I want to try these but I don't know if they are worth buying. Has anyone tried these?