Matilda (Hardcover) uploaded by Kate J.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

• I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this mov...1 Answers
  • Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all ...2 Answers
  • Good book for primary school children ?2 Answers
Kristen S.
Louisville, KY
Such a sweet childrens book and the movie is even better! I love Matilda's character so much!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great book to read for grade school kids. Ronald Dahl has many more great book to read too.
Jessica G.
Oh matilda! I just loved it brings so much from my childhood days watching the movie
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite books to read but I love the movie! I can watch it all day !
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This had .my name written all over it. I love Matilda. It's one of my all time favorites. I enjoyed reading this book to myself and all my little siblings great fun. I've read this a few times. Just doesn't get old. RD is an amazing author. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I feel like I'm the only child that didn't like this book. I didn't like the movie either. It's weird, I love to read I just never liked this book
Shuha S.
Growing up I loved the movie. So naturally I as soon as I found out about the book I read it and loved it! One of Roald Dahl best books.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This novel was a favourite when I was younger, as was the movie. I had always wished that I could have magical powers like Matilda.
Alexis T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love love this author and so does my 9 year old who has read a few of the stories but she loves Matilda both the book and film.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
Matilda my all time favourite childhood book i love this story im glad my children also love to read this
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Katie T.
sydney
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good book for primary school children ?
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Nakaira B.
How long is the book
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???