BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica G.
Oh matilda! I just loved it brings so much from my childhood days watching the movie
Beth B.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
A great children's book. I will definitely be reading this to my son when he is older. The movie is pretty close to the book, and it's definitely worth a read.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Anything by roald Dahl is nothing short of great! Such a good books, a staple in any class :)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This novel was a favourite when I was younger, as was the movie. I had always wished that I could have magical powers like Matilda.
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like I'm the only child that didn't like this book. I didn't like the movie either. It's weird, I love to read I just never liked this book
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I didn't read the book, but i saw the film and i love it. I think is one of my favorit story!
HOLLY R.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Pop Culture Expert
I love this. The book and the movie is so sweet. It's one of my all time favorites.
Shuha S.
Shuha S.
Growing up I loved the movie. So naturally I as soon as I found out about the book I read it and loved it! One of Roald Dahl best books.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Pop Culture Expert
Love love this author and so does my 9 year old who has read a few of the stories but she loves Matilda both the book and film.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of my favorite books as a child. I highly recommend this book!
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Nakaira B.