BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

• I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?1 Answers
  • Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?2 Answers
  • Good book for primary school children ?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julie F.
Pop Culture Expert
This book was one of my all time favorites growing up! It made me love Roald Dahl and led me to find one of my all time favorites even now the bfg. this movie made me realize that a lot of teachers were like ms trenchbul.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Such an amazing kids book! It is a timeless classic and everyone should buy this for the kids in their life!
Jennifer W.
This is a great book for pre teen girls. I loved this book growing up and read it over and over. I shared it with many of my friends and still to this day love this book. Brings back great memories!
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Definitely one of my favorites! Any kid of the 90's knows who Matilda is and has seen the movie.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert
My childhood right here. Roald Dahl is superb and the stories he create are so unique and enjoyable.
Shuha S.
Growing up I loved the movie. So naturally I as soon as I found out about the book I read it and loved it! One of Roald Dahl best books.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This novel was a favourite when I was younger, as was the movie. I had always wished that I could have magical powers like Matilda.
Daniela C.
I didn't read the book, but i saw the film and i love it. I think is one of my favorit story!
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like I'm the only child that didn't like this book. I didn't like the movie either. It's weird, I love to read I just never liked this book
Megan P.
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of my favorite books as a child. I highly recommend this book!
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Katie T.
sydney
Pop Culture Expert
Good book for primary school children ?
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Victoria F.