BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert
Loved it when I was a kid, love it as an adult and can't wait for my nieces to read it. I bought my first niece the hardcover when she was born and it is on her shelf waiting for me to read it to her when she gets a little older. Great book!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert
If you don't like to read, this book may just change your mind. It's a great book to read to your children at night, and then they can read it on their own when they are older. The story of a smart girl who is in a situation that doesn't support her talents or even appreciated finds comfort with her teacher who has a lot of love to give. It's funny, suspenseful, and the characters are ones you will fall in love with. Roald Dahl has other books, but this one is my favorite.
Nakaira B.
Nakaira B.
Pop Culture Expert
Loved the movie never go t a chance to read the book

bsed
Golda N.
Golda N.
Pop Culture Expert
I actually like this more than the movie. It has a certain dimension to it and that classic Roald Dahl wit!
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Anything by roald Dahl is nothing short of great! Such a good books, a staple in any class :)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This novel was a favourite when I was younger, as was the movie. I had always wished that I could have magical powers like Matilda.
HOLLY R.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Pop Culture Expert
I love this. The book and the movie is so sweet. It's one of my all time favorites.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of my favorite books as a child. I highly recommend this book!
neeam j.
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Pop Culture Expert
This had .my name written all over it. I love Matilda. It's one of my all time favorites. I enjoyed reading this book to myself and all my little siblings great fun. I've read this a few times. Just doesn't get old. RD is an amazing author. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like I'm the only child that didn't like this book. I didn't like the movie either. It's weird, I love to read I just never liked this book
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a classic??
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?