BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Such a good book and amazing Author. Ill defiantly encourage my daughter to read this when she is old enough.
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
Hinkley, CA
I love this book and movie! Me and my sisters watch this movie all the time! we remember every word to it!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite all time books. This is a great read for a child who is struggling to make friends or doesn't feel special.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Pop Culture Expert
Growing up I loved the movie. So naturally I as soon as I found out about the book I read it and loved it!
Krista E.
Krista E.
Roald Dahl was easily one of my favorite authors growing up. I love all his books Matilda, The Twits, James and the Giant Peach, The Witches etc. all great books.
Athena L.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert
Dahl is truly one of the most wonderful children's author out there! This is such a timeless classic, I can't wait to read it to my children!
Kaleigh c.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Pop Culture Expert
This is a really good book, I remember reading this when I was younger, the movie is a classic
Patty S.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Such an awesome book. I still read it from time to time, as well as other Dahl books, as an adult. Timeless.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Roald Dahl is a fantastic author and Matilda is no exception. It is a timeless book for kids throughout the years.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Pop Culture Expert
This book is even better than the wonderful movie! Miss Honey was treated far worse by her aunt in the book.
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Nakaira B.