BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I love this book and I love the movie as well! Have since I was a kid and I doubt I'll ever tire of either of them. :-)
Laura A.
Roald Dahl is a fantastic author and Matilda is no exception. It is a timeless book for kids throughout the years.
Ciara M.
Dawsonville, GA
Charming tale of a young girl and her home issues. However, this book is highly targeted for a young age group.
Patty S.
Burton, MI
Such an awesome book. I still read it from time to time, as well as other Dahl books, as an adult. Timeless.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Such a good book and amazing Author. Ill defiantly encourage my daughter to read this when she is old enough.
Crystal B.
This book is even better than the wonderful movie! Miss Honey was treated far worse by her aunt in the book.
Mindy M.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite all time books. This is a great read for a child who is struggling to make friends or doesn't feel special.
Gabby D.
Iselin, NJ
I love this book and movie! Me and my sisters watch this movie all the time! we remember every word to it!
Sarah S.
Growing up I loved the movie. So naturally I as soon as I found out about the book I read it and loved it!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
My childhood right here. Roald Dahl is superb and the stories he create are so unique and enjoyable.
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a classic??
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???