BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

• I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?1 Answers
  • Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?2 Answers
  • Good book for primary school children ?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This book was one of my all time favorites growing up! It made me love Roald Dahl and led me to find one of my all time favorites even now the bfg. this movie made me realize that a lot of teachers were like ms trenchbul.
Jennifer W.
This is a great book for pre teen girls. I loved this book growing up and read it over and over. I shared it with many of my friends and still to this day love this book. Brings back great memories!
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite books growing up. Dahl is an amazing writer and I've read his books countless times throughout my life. I'd recommend Matilda to anyone and everyone.
Krista E.
Roald Dahl was easily one of my favorite authors growing up. I love all his books Matilda, The Twits, James and the Giant Peach, The Witches etc. all great books.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
A great children's book. I will definitely be reading this to my son when he is older. The movie is pretty close to the book, and it's definitely worth a read.
Emily P.
A classic 'fairy tale of sorts' that leaves much to the imagination from a kids point of view. The story makes you feel good about life and about being a kid
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Awesome classic book and awesome author. I loved reading this book with my oldest daughter when she was younger as I will again with my youngest daughter.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Dahl is truly one of the most wonderful children's author out there! This is such a timeless classic, I can't wait to read it to my children!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Matilda is a classic favorite and the movie is even better!! I loved the book as a kid and as an adult - I would watch reruns of the movie
Zerina K.
This is my all time favorite childrens' book. I've probably read it over 10 times when I was a kid. I wanted to be Matilda so bad lol
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Katie T.
sydney
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Good book for primary school children ?
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Nakaira B.
How long is the book
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???