BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Julie F.
This book was one of my all time favorites growing up! It made me love Roald Dahl and led me to find one of my all time favorites even now the bfg. this movie made me realize that a lot of teachers were like ms trenchbul.
Jennifer W.
This is a great book for pre teen girls. I loved this book growing up and read it over and over. I shared it with many of my friends and still to this day love this book. Brings back great memories!
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
This was one of my favorite books growing up. Dahl is an amazing writer and I've read his books countless times throughout my life. I'd recommend Matilda to anyone and everyone.
Krista E.
Roald Dahl was easily one of my favorite authors growing up. I love all his books Matilda, The Twits, James and the Giant Peach, The Witches etc. all great books.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
A great children's book. I will definitely be reading this to my son when he is older. The movie is pretty close to the book, and it's definitely worth a read.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Awesome classic book and awesome author. I loved reading this book with my oldest daughter when she was younger as I will again with my youngest daughter.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Dahl is truly one of the most wonderful children's author out there! This is such a timeless classic, I can't wait to read it to my children!
Zerina K.
This is my all time favorite childrens' book. I've probably read it over 10 times when I was a kid. I wanted to be Matilda so bad lol
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
This book and story is wonderful for people of all ages and teaches a good lesson so that it can apply to pretty much anyone.
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
I read this book a long time ago. I typically like the books better than the movie versions and this time is no different.
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a classic??
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???