BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Julie F.
Julie F.
Pop Culture Expert
This book was one of my all time favorites growing up! It made me love Roald Dahl and led me to find one of my all time favorites even now the bfg. this movie made me realize that a lot of teachers were like ms trenchbul.
Liz M.
Liz M.
El Cajon, CA
Such an amazing kids book! It is a timeless classic and everyone should buy this for the kids in their life!
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Pop Culture Expert

me encanta este libro asi como su pelicula me parese una muy Buena historia
es uno de mis libros faboritos
Alison O.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
Roald Dahl is the best children's writer ever and "Matilda" is one of his masterpieces. I love how his stories reveal the beauty of childhood and often paints adults as misunderstanding children. Matilda is a great heroine in the story and is incredibly admirable.
Zerina K.
Zerina K.
This is my all time favorite childrens' book. I've probably read it over 10 times when I was a kid. I wanted to be Matilda so bad lol
Reba B.
Reba B.
Pop Culture Expert
I absolutely love this book and movie!!! ever since elementary school. Very good role model!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Alexandria , VA
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of my favorite books growing up. Dahl is an amazing writer and I've read his books countless times throughout my life. I'd recommend Matilda to anyone and everyone.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Awesome classic book and awesome author. I loved reading this book with my oldest daughter when she was younger as I will again with my youngest daughter.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This book and story is wonderful for people of all ages and teaches a good lesson so that it can apply to pretty much anyone.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This is a great book for pre teen girls. I loved this book growing up and read it over and over. I shared it with many of my friends and still to this day love this book. Brings back great memories!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Nakaira B.