BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Matilda, a brilliant, sensitive little girl, uses her talents and ingenuity seek revenge on her crooked father, lazy mother, and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull, her wicked headmistress, and save her beloved teacher, Miss Honey see more...

Buy on Target*
Caity C.
Caity C.
Pop Culture Expert
This was one of my favorite books to read as a kid! I would always imagine I had special powers like Matilda! I love both the book and movie adaptation, they're great for kids and adults alike!
Emily P.
Emily P.
A classic 'fairy tale of sorts' that leaves much to the imagination from a kids point of view. The story makes you feel good about life and about being a kid
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite books to read but I love the movie! I can watch it all day !
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Pop Culture Expert
When I read this book as a kid it took me on an adventure that I had never been on before. I loved how resilient Matilda was and how she stood up for herself and for her friends. I loved how the hero was a teacher who saved her from the evil principal. Its underlying messages are bullying and children that aren't brought up in the best of households. It gives those kids some hope.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
This was my favorite book as a child. I remember having 3 copies...one in my room, one in my backpack and one in the car. It's such a fun and creative story. When the movie came out when I was an adult, I was thrilled. It wasn't exactly like the book (of course) but they did it justice. I still watch it all when it comes on. ❤
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert
So cute and goes so well with the movie.  I read the book as a child and of course watched the movie and loved them both.  Such a cute story line.  My daughter likes to read it and watch the movie too.  She thinks the book is great and we actually own the hardcover and soft.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I originally read this book when I was a kid and loved it! The storyline is cute and very interesting. Roald Dahl is definitely a fun author and has written a lot of books. Whimsical story. I would recommend reading this, it's a quick read and a cute book.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Pop Culture Expert
A must-read for children in the early chapter book years! Life lessons, humor, joy all rolled into one compellling novel.
Canton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Matilda is a classic favorite and the movie is even better!! I loved the book as a kid and as an adult - I would watch reruns of the movie
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Pop Culture Expert
I read this book a long time ago. I typically like the books better than the movie versions and this time is no different.
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you agree they should have made a movie out of all the books?
Jessica G.
Is the book the same as the movie?
Brae B.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Pop Culture Expert
I cant really remember the book, but is this same one they made the movie out of???
Yoana G.
Yoana G.
Pop Culture Expert
I haven't read the book or watched the movie. Is this movie good?
Nakaira B.