Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I used to watch this movie over and over as a kid. Even as an adult, if this comes on Tv, everybody can stfu, an sit down an watch it with me, otherwise the Tv is mine. ūüėāūüėā I absolutely love this movie, and it NEVER gets old. I love Matilda. Always so smart, and i love Miss Honey too. Trunchbull is a mess lol so is Matildas birth parents. They sign her right on over to Miss Honey. They never cared about Matilda anyways. I never get tired of this movie. Its great for ALL ages, and will always be a classic in my book.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I grew up watching this movie and I absolutely love it! I love how Matilda is such a smart strong young girl you honestly cares less if people are there for her or not! I love how she proves to everyone that she is better than what they think!
Melissa B.
Wichita, KS
This movie was actually one of my kids very favorite movies when they were younger. We still like to watch it every once in awhile just to bring back memories. It has a lot of good points in the movie. And it's really funny to watch and it's just enjoyable and I think you and never outgrow it.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
My first three children who are young adults now loved watching this movie growing up, I love sharing it again with my last two babies. Such an empowering and feel good movie . I never get tired of watching it!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
One movie that immediately brings me back to my childhood. I LOVE this movie! It's definitely a favorite. It's great for all ages too.
Natasha V.
Love this move. i find it so cute and adorable. i love the fantasy of it but how its balenced out with some bad things to.. its amazing
Samantha M.
This was one of my favourite movies as a kid. And i still love watching it now as an adult ! It's such a cute movie, and you really find yourself falling in love with Matilda and hoping she ends up with the best future. It shows kids to keep pushing for what you want, and being strong, even though there are others telling you different. Will always be a favourite of mine
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Childhood classic

I loved Matilda growing up . It's a great family friendly Movie . It centres on Matilda and her horrible family and how Matilda has magical powers . Her school teacher is great and they become friends and her teacher sticks up for her . I definitely recommend this movie.
meykellys k.
matilda a girl who since childhood has had to learn to take care of herself because her parents are not pediente her, she loves to read, makes its own food and learn to manage their powers, he can not stand his parents and brother and who treat her badly, she loves school and loves his teacher, at the end of the story his teacher adopts and end up living happily ever after
Alina k.
Love this movie so much. Its bases on road Dahl's book 'Matilda'. Its good for people all ages, i watch it with my little sister often!
Deidra B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've never seen this movie. Is it a good movie ?
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
It's the best movie out there! It will have you watching it over and over again!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Who else loves this movie ?