BY MATIAS

The Matias Bluetooth Folding Keyboard is a full-size Keyboard that folds in half for travel. Small enough to fit in your laptop bag  its the ultimate keyboard for laptop users. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• What's the purpose of a folding keyboard? Why have one?3 Answers
  • I like the concept, but I'm skeptical of it actually working. Do ...1 Answers
  • How compact is it when folded?4 Answers
Hillary d.
Selmer, TN
I have tried every keyboard possible because I HATE the way laptops keyboard are made. I have finally found one I am happy with and even happier I don't have to give up room in my bag hardly! so convenient!
Rachel G.
If you ever need to carry around a keyboard (if you have a tablet) this one would be an excellent choice to consider. It won't take up too much space in your backpack and it even has a number keypad. The best part is that it is wireless.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is great for bringing your keyboard around with you it is really helpful to be able to store this in a smaller backpack to take with you to study.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Such a great product and it folds easy to put away, and the fact that its bluetooth, is great hook it up to anything bluetooth capable !!!
Christiana L.
I have to say, I have no use for this but it sure is one of the neatest things that I've seen as far as tech accessories goes.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is great. It doesn't have to hook up to the screen and it folds up so convenient for moving it.
Morgan C.
Marietta, OH
Loveee this! Definitely a must have for someone who is always on the go! Laptops are now a thing in the past.
Sierra D.
Orem, UT
I have never used this but it looks really cool. The folding would definitely make it easier to transport.
Zara S.
My first impression of this was shocking! It's so awesome! I'ts also portable. A great product overall!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is for someone who is on the go alot, and this is also easy to store, since you can fold it up.
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
How compact is it when folded?
Dawn B.
Does this work with a Kindle or Kindle Fire HD
Ciara B.
What's the purpose of a folding keyboard? Why have one?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I like the concept, but I'm skeptical of it actually working. Do the keys stick or anything like that?
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Are these really sturdy and is it worth it?