BY MATHANIMALS #86 in Games

MathAnimals is an exciting game that teaches and reinforces addition, subtraction or multiplication skills for children for all ages. With the roll of a die, players race around the colorful game board trying to land their playing piece on the animal that represents the highest number.  Then they either add, subtract or multiply the number on the die to the number they have landed on.  The winner is the first to have their grand total reach the "goal", a number that is set at the beginning of each new game. With more than 6 variations of game play, MathAnimals will continue to stimulate learning and grow with your child for years to come.  For 2 to 4 Players.  Ages 5 & Up. see more...

• This looks like an amazing game for kids. I can see use for it i...3 Answers
Heather R.
This would be a great learning game for my son there's a lot of these games that I haven't played or even heard of but I still feel like it would be a good opportunity for him to play this game and help him with math
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
I love that this game will grow with the child. They can learn simple addition and subtraction or use multiplication when they get older. This is much more fun that using flash cards :)
Melissa J.
This is an awesome way to teach! I am a visual learner and this would have been great if this was around when I was younger
Amanda B.
Clovis, NM
Very good way to help reinforce the basic math skills children need while playing a game as a family.
Kirsten H.
I love to play this with my little cousins! They are two very smart boys and love it.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Such a great way for your growing toddler to learn math skills at an early age!
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is great for teaching children because they will learn while having fun!
Taneshia B.
I enjoy this game as an educator, it really does help children learn the basics of math
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
This looks like an amazing game for kids. I can see use for it in education or at home. Where can you find it?