Materna CENTRUM prenatal postpartum vitamin & mineral supplement 100 tablets uploaded by Amy C.Materna CENTRUM prenatal postpartum vitamin & mineral supplement 100 tablets uploaded by Amy C.

BY CENTRUM #57 in Prenatal Supplements

100 tablets of Nestle's (Centrum) MATERNA Prenatal - Postpartum multi-vitamin & mineral supplement. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candace S.
Olds
with my first pregnancy I was taking a prenatal that also had fish oil, I found it would make me feeling sick and I could hardly stomach them. but now I take these Materna and they don't make me feel sick and they are easy to take
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Used this brand while trying to conceive as well as during my pregnancy. Bought it at the drugstore, comparable pricing to other prenatal vitamins. I found that this brand was the easiest on my stomach, no nausea or any issues as long as I took it with food (which was recommended on the bottle).
Kendra B.
Wainwright, AB
I have healthy babies, they were great in regards to the contents--but they are like horse pills. I'm a big baby when it comes to big pills and wished I could find a gummy version (which wasn't available locally). I took them at night to avoid nausea.
carly d.
winnipeg
These were fine as multivitamins. I found they were large and did not help with nausea during pregnancy. I found they were quite expensive and alway made me sick unless I took them with a big meal (which while pregnant and with crazy morning-all day sickness) was not possible
Amy C.
This is the only brand that didn't make me want to throw up after I took my daily vitamins. I have also found that it's easier on my digestive system without sacrificing the nutrients my baby needs.
Alexandra H.
Whites Lake
I found this particular brand was a little hard on the stomach so I switched over to Jamieson prenatal. This product was a very good price compared to some other brands so definitely a better value but I wouldn't recommend if you have a weaker stomach.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I have continued to use this through 5 pregnancies. I switched to a different brand with my 3rd baby, but switched back very quickly. It is worth the extra few dollars.
mary z.
I have not tried any other brands so I don't have anything to compare it to but these worked well for me. I used these vitamins throughout my pregnancy and while breastfeeding. As far as vitamins go this one is a tad chalky. I found if you dont eat a meal before taking the tablet it does tend to cause nausea. This was extra difficult in the first trimester due to morning sickness. Overall I am satisfied with this product
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
The pills themselves are a little big but it’s not that bad. These are what I’ve bought with my past pregnancies and what I’ll be buying with my current one!