GroceryPantryMateos Gourmet
Mateo's Gourmet Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Hot)

Mateo's Gourmet Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Hot)

by Mateos Gourmet

You will find that Mateo's Gourmet Salsa is the most unique option on the market today. Consumers like me, who have ventured out of the box and tried new salsa at their local grocery stores, have likely been disappointed with the options available. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mateo's Gourmet Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Hot)!
Sarah C.
My favorite salsa to eat with burritos and nachos. Good level of spice and is really good!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Mateo's Gourmet Salsa 16 Oz (Pack of 2) (Hot) uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
This salsa is packed with lots of flavor. You taste tomatoes and onions and peppers and spices. It’s a well blended salsa that is gluten free and little to no sugar. It has some heat but it’s delicious. Easy to find and affordable. Comes in a lot of flavors to suit your pallet from mild to extra hot. You won’t be disappointed.
Ashley Z.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best salsa! My husband and I love the flavor. We usually get this at Costco in the original flavor, but the hot is great as well.
 Ekta  S.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the best salsa that I have ever tried!! Don’t taste like a can of tomato sauce! It’s taste fresh and full of flavor!!
Shelby H.
Malvern, AR
This is the best canned store bought salsa I have ever tried. It’s super affordable, and it contains simple ingredients with so much flavor!
Gabbi P.
Huntersville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Love the heat and it's thick, definitely worth the price. I found it at Publix here in North Carolina.......
Tai M.
Round rock, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Everybody should taste this salsa!! This is the hot one, but the medium is delicious unless you like spicy things! They go perfect with tortilla chips
Callie P.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best salsa out on the market hands down. It has the perfect amount of heat and is just the right consistency. Not too chunky, not too liquid. I am obsessed with this brand and will continue to purchase!

Looking for your answer?