MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm

by Mateos Gourmet

Features Type - Salsa Medm Uniquely different Not responsible for obsession All natural ingredients Gluten free Pack of 6 Capacity - 16 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm!
Lynn B.
Stevens Point, WI
MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm uploaded by Lynn B.
MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm uploaded by Lynn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good! Almost as good as homemade! Great with chips, taco salad, burritos, scrambled eggs….just about anything. And it’s not expensive at all! Win win all the way around! (As you can see that the jar is half gone already in one meal! )
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
This is my husband's favorite salsa. He was ecstatic when he found it at a store about 20 minutes from our house. It's a little more on the liquidy side, like you might find in a traditional Mexican restaurant. It's really flavorful and a nice switch up from the chunky vegetable versions and cherry salsa I often prefer.
Julie M.
Georgetown
Best salsa ever!!!!!! Purchase this at Costco and we always have it! Good value and it's super spicy! Honestly I add it to my quinoa bowls with veggies and chicken and it's fab. I always recommend to people who love spicy
Jessica B.
I'm not sure why more people aren't fawning over this gem! I typically dislike salsa jars and rather get fresh salsa, but Mateo's is the only exception to my rules. There's this sweet flavor to it but also an edge that salsa needs--that kick of spice. Medium is my choice from the brand because it's hot, but not too hot, and very unique tasting. I go through a jar fast and recommend trying it ASAP.
Carly B.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite salsa and I've tried a ton of them. I like Mateo's because it's made here in Texas, but it has a nice tang to it as well. It's so much better than most jarred salsa's and I always have it at parties and BBQs. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Jordyn U.
I discovered this salsa when I was counting carbs, but even now that I’m not dieting-it’s still my favorite! It tastes just like homemade and has ingredients that you can actually recognize. It’s so good!
K N.
This is the best store bought, restaurant quality salsa I have ever tried. The price is affordable for the quality and it tastes so good with Late July chips.
Morgan C.
mobile
Purchased at: Costco
So yummy! I grabbed this the first time I saw it in Costco and I will never grab another salsa again! Such a unique and delicious taste that really separates it from other brands. A bit pricey but worth the extra buck!
Stephanie  V.
Murfreesboro, TN
MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm uploaded by Stephanie  V.
Best salsa ever!!! It’s got just the right amount of heat, and great flavor. This is my “holy grail” when it comes to salsas.
Terry G.
Fort Riley, KS
MATEOS GOURMET 121221 16 oz. Salsa Medm uploaded by Terry G.
I'm very picky with salsa.i try to just make it myself so I can't just be mad at myself is it tastes bad.but we were making 7layer dip and my hubby bought this one and it was pretty good.it was good texture, the ingredients taste pretty fresh and I liked that I could taste what was in it and the price was decent!try it!!

Looking for your answer?