BY MATEFIT #45 in Weight Management

MateFit's goal is to bring you the healthiest and most natural supplements available. MateFit's tea is combined with a large variety of different fresh herbs and spices to create a potent mix that can assists you on the path to a healthy body.

• What's a teatox and what are the benefits you can get from using it 1 Answers
  • How does this teatox compare to others?3 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this tea for a while now... Curious, how does...2 Answers
Sandy V.
This was my go to tea when I had to wake up at 5am for work and classes. It kept me energized until lunch. I would drink another cup after lunch and it would keep me energized until the evening. I love love love the metabolism tea. If you're looking to lose weight, the detox tea may be great for you. I lost 5 pounds in a week (which I wasn't expecting) so ultimately, I stopped drinking the detox tea because I couldn't afford to lose the weight. Overall, great taste and great benefits. Highly recommend.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to lose excess bloat and supplement their healthy lifestyle. I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, but I was noticing I had belly bloat (most likely from alcoholic beverages on the weekend and the diet coke I drank every morning before work).

I decided I would try to 14 day teatox to test the product before committing to a full 28 days. I absolutely LOVE the metabolic tea that is consumed twice a day before meal times. The metabolic tea is lightly sweetened with Stevia, so I did not need to add any honey or sweeteners to the tea. The metabolic tea gave me extra energy throughout the day without feeling the crash from other caffeinated beverages.

The detox tea is consumed every other night before bedtime. This tea was a little less palatable. It was bitter and somewhat minty. The website recommended mixing it with honey, but I just drank it quickly to prevent the consumption of added sugar. I developed a few facial blemishes while using the product, but that just means it is working! The detox tea pushes all the toxins out of your body, and left my stomach looking flatter.

The key point to remember is this is not a miracle product that will make you lose weight without any effort. This is a supplement to a healthy lifetstyle. To see results, you need to maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.

I have already purchased a FULL teatox and will be trying the goji berry smoothie blend. My plan is to complete the 28 day detox, and then continue the metabolic tea. I hope to do a full detox every 6 weeks to flush out my system.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy a tea where I'm not running to the bathroom right away or I'm twisting and turning because my stomach is acting up. I take this tea right before bed. I add some honey and just relax during the evening. In the morning if I'm up and moving around I'll feel the urge to use the bathroom but just once. It's not harsh on your body. I do feel like I have more energy in the morning and have seen progress
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
I thought the packaging was attractive and I liked that the bags were resealable. The tea smells lovely and it tastes that way too, but I needed to enhance it with some sweetener (I used agave). I had a cup of tea with my breakfast and I was feeling great. I felt clean if that makes any sense. I felt so refreshed and I felt awake and ready to do the day. I continued to do my regular workouts and eat regularly, and I'm pretty sure my workouts were way better because of this stuff. I felt and looked stronger and felt so much better. I also felt less urges to snack throughout the day. Usually I'll have at least one snack between each meal, sometimes two, but I was hardly hungry. I was hungry when it was meal time, but I didn't feel the need to grab a bag of chips or anything like that which was pretty strange for me. With those kinds of benefits, I didn't even care if I had lost any weight. Honestly, I hadn't even weighed myself until after a week in. I hadn't lost much weight, but with all my exercising, it could be muscle gain (at least that's what I'd like to think). I don't even care if I lost weight or not, I look and feel awesome and that's what's important to me, and I'm thinking that's due to this awesome tea.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
90% of the teas I drink are from loose leaf. I prefer those instead of tea bags. This teas are loose leaf as well :). There is two of them - Detox and Metabolic Boost. I drink Boost at the Morning and Detox befor I go to bed. Both of them has great ingredients but Detox is my favorite :). It has Peppermint Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Senna Leaf, Hibiscus Flower, Rhubarb, Lemongrass, Grapefruit Peel and few more. It has wonderful smell and taste is very refreshing. It's not sweet at all which I love. I steep only for 3 min. I don't have any diarrhea after, senna amount isn't to big ;). But it nicely flaten my stomach.
Metabolic Boost is good too but not my favorite flavor because it's sweetened with Stevia and ugh I don't like sweet teas. It has Yerba Mate, Gunpowder Tea, Guarana, Licorice and few more. It does give me some fair amount of energy after breakfast.
Be careful not over steep any of them because after 10 minutes the flavor change to kinda nasty different :/.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert
From all the tea I have drink through out the years, this tea combination is he best so far. To be fair, I only drink the green detox bag because it doesn't make you bloated. The orange metabolic boost bag, make me bloated and stuff. Will buy the detox bag again only.
Kendra J.
I love this tea! I've used it on and off for three years now. You still have to exercise and eat well this just gets rid of the excess bloating. You'll definitely see a difference in your stomach and how much energy you have throughout the day!
Brittany W.
This tea is amazing. I love both!! The green one does make me sleepy and help me sleep better. They're well worth the money. I also love the cool bottles you can order to go with it. I love mate fit!!
Shirley G.
Woodbury, NJ
This tea really did wonders for my bloating. It's affordable and works wonders as long as you're living a healthy lifestyle along with it. For the price it's hard to beat.
Caroline H.
Montclair
I'm a massive tea drinker, so this product really helped me find the results I was looking for. It's great quality and I wish I used this before!
Dezarae I.
Wyoming, MI
How effective is this? Does it work? What does it taste like?
Kamila B.
How does this teatox compare to others?
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
Where can I buy the teas?
Cassie M.
Allendale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this make you feel after drinking? Do you think it would be a good idea to start using along side a weight loss diet?
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Does this tea bother your stomach? I'm always nervous to use a detox tea and then get an upset stomach