Mate Key Finder Phone Finder Item Finder, White (4-Pack) uploaded by VERONICA M.Mate Key Finder Phone Finder Item Finder, White (4-Pack) uploaded by Anna D.

BY TILE

Find your keys, phone, anything. The Tile Mate is the newest version of the world's best-selling Blue-tooth tracker that finds everyday items in seconds. Use your smartphone to make your Tile Slim ring when it's nearby but out of sight. Can't find your phone. Simply double press the button on your Tile Slim to make your phone ring even on silent. The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you'll always know where to look. If your Tile isn't where you left it, you can anonymously enlist the help of the Tile community in your search. Anonymously enlist the help of the Tile community in your search. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. see more...

VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
So I have seen these around for a while I never paid much attention, my bad, I don’t know how I survived without these I’m constantly losing things, as in my keys my wallet my spare keys etc., so I finally decided to grab a four pack of these and I just can’t believe how I lived without them the day I got them I already use them like 4 different times just that one day, they are incredible , Have already purchased a second box, I would definitely recommend these for everybody, your purse your backpack your wallet your keys your phone, they are very loud, I really love them
Angelica D.
Silver Spring, MD
this is perfect for me. i always forget where my keys are and these godsend! its easy to get activated and your done just use the app to trigger it and it will make a sound like a ringtone. there are different kinds for your cellphone, wallet, keys, purse, etc. definitely a must have. available for iphone and android users.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
This minimalist cube is ingeniously designed for anybody with a smartphone. Locate your items from miles away! There are 4 in a box and it makes a sound when you're locating it! A must have especially for busy moms like me.
Kaitlyn B.
Newport, TN
My husband has a habit of losing his keys, his phone, everything he owns.. bought him one of these for Christmas and ITS OWN. Lose your phone? Find it with the tile! Lose your keys with the tile on them? Use your phone! Genius. Will be getting on for myself!
Cindy S.
Not good for use on pets. The tiles sound/ring tone dies within a couple of weeks. It says it is water resistant but as soon as it gets damp (from the rain, even under a doggy rain coat) it dies. It still shows up on the app.

Maybe good for items not exposed to elements but not good as a pet tracker.