Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1)  uploaded by Allie H.Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1)  uploaded by Hannah C.

Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1)

BY MATCHED (MATCHED TRILOGY SERIES #1)

• Any good? Does it drag on? Is it slow? Is it hard to dive...3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this book? Looks like it has a lot of...4 Answers
  • Do these books compare to the Hunger Games or Divergent t...5 Answers
Matched (Matched Trilogy Series #1)
  • "It's about a dystopian society like hunger games and divergent series, so if you liked those books you would definitely love these books as well." in 14 reviews
  • "The concept sounded promising, and it was well written, but I just couldn't keep interested in it, and stopped after the first book." in 10 reviews
  • "I'm a fan of the utopia / dystopia genre, and really enjoyed the premise behind this series." in 6 reviews
  • "This is one of many young adult novels that came out after the Hunger Games and centered around a post-apocalyptic and re-organized world." in 3 reviews
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
This series is full a strict society running the lives of the people. Cassia decides she is tired of letting other people run her life so in return she has little acts of rebellion. Poetry is banned as well as music other than a select few as well as movies and books. Cassia has a love for poetry and her dying grandfather gives her an old compact that belonged to her grandmother before she died that contains a secret compartment. Read the series and find out what Cassia does and what is in the compartment!
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this book.... I had a very hard time getting though this novel. I even had to take a break from it completely, and I only kept reading because I thought that it would get better.  The biggest problem was that I was bored for most of the novel. I was bored with the story, the characters.... everything.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is part of one of my favourite series. I read this book in middle school in a day and a half and I fell in love. I love the plot and story line and the characters. I love the authours writing and the story is great. I don't own a copy of this book, yet, but I will soon!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this novel, I thought the dystopian idea that shapes the plot was really interesting. I think I just didn’t think the main girl was all that interesting compared to the premise of the book. I finished it but never picked up the second book.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
The best trilogy I have read in a long time. An intriguing sci fi love story. Kind of comparable to the divergent series or Hunger games but honestly so much better! I could not put these books down. Finished the series in 2 days.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Easy read. It took me a while to get invested but it finally provoked my imagination. I enjoy books that discuss a different society than the one we live in now. It's probably preference but I enjoyed it
Kenyetta W.
Bristow
I love this book! It was full of twist and turns. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish. This is one of my favorite dystopian novel. I sympathized with the characters.
Josseline M.
fredericksburg
Purchased at: Barnes & Noble
This book is great and it makes it kinda like divergent but obviously with a twist! It’s great it jumps right in so it’s not something you have to ease yourself into
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
This book really started off great...it was a new take on dystopian, but quite honestly, very disappointing as the series went on. Matched started off with a gripping concept of having your life decided for you and you start questioning what's right and what's wrong with this world along with the main character. Then reading the second one, I had way more questions and there were concepts thrown in that made NO sense to the base storyline.
I wanted this series to be amazing because it had the potential to be, but sadly it died down by the second one. I only read all 3 books because I was curious to see how they would end it.
I guess not all dystopian books can be like The Hunger Games...sigh.
Brianna B.
Grottoes, VA
I was pretty disappointed in this book. I never read any of the others because I was just glad to be done with it. The writing is very choppy, and the author often writes in incomplete sentences. I know authors have some liberty to do that, but it was so much that it made it hard to read smoothly. The idea of the book is really neat, with how the government controls everything, and one girl starts to question things. However, I was not impressed with how it was written or the story itself. I did finish it, though, and I'm glad I did; parts were really good. I just don't think I will read it again.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is there a certain age group that people love to read this book? I feel like it is more for the younger age group.
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Do these books compare to the Hunger Games or Divergent trilogy?
Corinne S.
Are these books worth reading?
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Would you recommend this book? Looks like it has a lot of really mixed reviews!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How many books in this series?