BY MATCH.COM #65 in Websites

Match.com is one of the most popular online dating sites in the world, serving 25 countries in more than 8 languages. The site matches members based on personality, preferences and profile information.

Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I know match.com is the most popular online dating site, so I signed my co-worker up. She got dozens of hits within the first week. Most were creeps, but if you narrow down to the "some-what" normal, you actually have a chance at a few dates.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I tried it signed up saw some attractive people but couldn't build up the nerve to actually use it and meet people so i just deactivated the account and decided to see if i can meet someone by just going to a coffee shop very cliche i know but the site does work a girlfriend of mine is engaged to someone she met on match .
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
Pop Culture Expert
I have NOTHING good to say about Match.com. I do not think there is any room for improvement unless they revamp the entire website! I tried this years ago, and checked in to it here and there and it is nothing but people on there wanting a sexual encounter even though they don't say so! That is what they expect!
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
this is a really good dating site. it is a little time consuming with all the questions but Def worth it that's how they match you so be honest and open and let the match makers work their magic. this site is one you should check out of your looking for that special someone
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
When I was single my dad purchased me an account on Match. What a complete waste of time and money. I did meet someone, but did it the old fashioned way...in person.
Ruzica R.
Pop Culture Expert
Terrible website, terrible sign up and all the people look horny and just want flings. You cant find real dates on this site.
Veronica R.
Tucson
They always sent you people who have tje same interests, they have a good match but it is a very expensive dating app.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Pop Culture Expert
This is supposed to be the most reputable dating site. Negative. Everyone just wants to get in your pants. Gross.
Abigail G.
I tried match.com
I didn't like it.
It's not free.
Plus I really didn't like my matches. Just horrible.
Monica M.
Stratford, CT
It's great, you meet very interesting people. Although, you always have to be careful to meet weirdos.
Isis B.