BY MATCH.COM #64 in Websites

Match.com is one of the most popular online dating sites in the world, serving 25 countries in more than 8 languages. The site matches members based on personality, preferences and profile information.

Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
Pop Culture Expert
I have NOTHING good to say about Match.com. I do not think there is any room for improvement unless they revamp the entire website! I tried this years ago, and checked in to it here and there and it is nothing but people on there wanting a sexual encounter even though they don't say so! That is what they expect!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert
I know match.com is the most popular online dating site, so I signed my co-worker up. She got dozens of hits within the first week. Most were creeps, but if you narrow down to the "some-what" normal, you actually have a chance at a few dates.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
Pop Culture Expert
When I was single my dad purchased me an account on Match. What a complete waste of time and money. I did meet someone, but did it the old fashioned way...in person.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Tucson
They always sent you people who have tje same interests, they have a good match but it is a very expensive dating app.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
I tried match.com
I didn't like it.
It's not free.
Plus I really didn't like my matches. Just horrible.
Isis B.
I like this site sometimes I love it so much! Is great roduct i love so so much. Good quality good price
Patricia x.
Patricia x.
I met my husband through this site so I'm a happy customer. the downside is that you get a lot of traffic and people just looking to hook up for a one night stand compared to another dating site (which I found to be more serious, the people that is). But you will meet a lot of people, you just have to meet safely and be smart. I am now happily married after being single w/kids for 38 years. :)
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I hear great things but when I signed up there wasn't many in my area that had active profiles so all that money was for nothing pretty much. Lead to practically zero dates.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
I used Match a few years ago and really wasn't impressed. There were few men on there that had any of the qualities I was looking for and the ones who I thought did seem to be players. I never met anyone who I wanted to go out with for a second date. Eharmony was more my style.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Pop Culture Expert
I have three friends that have met their current husbands on match. It works people!!
You meet someone there