BY MATCHBOX

Every boy needs a fun-loving pal to get the job done and wrecky the wrecking buddy is the perfect blend of construction truck and hard-working companion. Interactive lights, sounds and moving parts bring wrecky to life with five different play modes. Kids will love watching him drive around by himself, carry cargo, dump, break through barriers, clear the area, and, when the job is done, perform a celebration dance! Wrecky the wrecking buddy is a big personality vehicle that will help boys accomplish big, creative construction missions. Not for use with some matchbox play sets. Colors and decorations may vary. see more...

• I want to get this for my son. Is it worth it, well made?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brenda O.
Martins Ferry, OH
We did end up buying Wrecky for Christmas. He's a lot of fun play with and watch. The kids love seeing Wrecky "go crazy!"
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
Anything to do with a truck or large vehicle, my son loves. I think the bright yellow really stands out to him. He loves it
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
My son LOVES his Wrecking Buddy. I will say that it is very LOUD!!! My son has the other 2 and he really really likes playing with them. He is 3 years old. Great toy to give to your grandchild or nephew.
Michelle N.
My son got one of these for his Birthday! I plan on buying my nephew one. They are loud but the kids just have a blast with this thing! It says the price is $45 at walmart but my parents found it at Walmart for $11. Check those sales racks!
Brittany C.
This is a really cute toy that seriously can withstand all kinds of beatings lol.
Andrea C.
I recently purchased one of these cars because my little brother is obsessed with these type of cars and their just so cute lol
Kennedy T.
Great! Very durable! Mine has tossed it around and barely any sygns of wear. Perfect for young boys! mine loves to play with this a lot and hes really rough on it!
Katrina G.
My son loves this product. He has a great time playing with this toy, and would sleep with it if he could! Highly recommended!
Brenda O.
Martins Ferry, OH
I want to get this for my son. Is it worth it, well made?