BY MATCHABAR

Fuji Apple Ginger: 1 Case (12 x 10oz bottle) After earning the title of the most popular signature drink at our cafe, the famed Fuji Apple Ginger Matcha comes in bottle form. The crisp, sweet flavor of the Fuji Apple is countered with a nice ginger kick. Both the sweetness of the apple and the spice of the ginger elevate the smooth, umami flavor of the matcha. MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea contains 2 grams of the same ceremonial grade matcha we serve in our NYC cafes! 1 case of MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea, Fuji Apple Ginger flavor.

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is amazing!! I love ginger flavored stuff. It has a great blend of flavors and seems pretty healthy. Super yummy!!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you