BY MATCHABAR #48 in Matcha

Fuji Apple Ginger: 1 Case (12 x 10oz bottle) After earning the title of the most popular signature drink at our cafe, the famed Fuji Apple Ginger Matcha comes in bottle form. The crisp, sweet flavor of the Fuji Apple is countered with a nice ginger kick. Both the sweetness of the apple and the spice of the ginger elevate the smooth, umami flavor of the matcha. MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea contains 2 grams of the same ceremonial grade matcha we serve in our NYC cafes! 1 case of MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea, Fuji Apple Ginger flavor.

MeTime M.
This is the best flavor out of all the other matchabar flavors. A hint of zest to start the day and a nice way to wake up.

The bottle is cute.

I am a tea drinker and if I have to compare it to regular green tea, here's my thoughts:
Regular vs MATCHABAR
$5 for a box (16+ bags) vs $3.50 a bottle
Under 10 calories a cup vs 70 calories a bottle
Plain green tea (but some also include flavor) vs flavored green tea
Require hot water vs made to go

I prefer regular green tea/tea bags for budget friendly and calorie friendly since I'm trying to lose weight.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is amazing!! I love ginger flavored stuff. It has a great blend of flavors and seems pretty healthy. Super yummy!!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you