MatchaBar
Apple Ginger Matcha Tea

MatchaBar Apple Ginger Matcha Tea

by MatchaBar

Fuji Apple Ginger: 1 Case (12 x 10oz bottle) After earning the title of the most popular signature drink at our cafe, the famed Fuji Apple Ginger Matcha comes in bottle form. The crisp, sweet flavor of the Fuji Apple is countered with a nice ginger kick. Both the sweetness of the apple and the spice of the ginger elevate the smooth, umami flavor of the matcha. MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea contains 2 grams of the same ceremonial grade matcha we serve in our NYC cafes! 1 case of MatchaBar Iced Matcha Tea, Fuji Apple Ginger flavor.

where can i get this?
Start your review of MatchaBar Apple Ginger Matcha Tea!
How would you rate this product?
B R.
Azusa, CA
Delicious, sparkling, interesting layers of flavor. If you like natural ginger beer - this is a natural surprise! The bite of the ginger introduces the juicy and fruity pineapple goodness, with a slight tang of lemon. Including ceremonial grade Matcha is a high-quality plus. Great for metabolism, refreshing, and calming. It has a tiny, tingling fire that satisfies amongst deep and fruity flavors. Some natural sugar added for a light sweetness on the tingly back end.
Julia V.
delicious and way less damaging to my diet than my coffee with 5 sugars! Love that it wakes me up and keeps me up but doesn’t give me jitters or an energy crash later on. Probably the best thing I’ve tried as a coffee replacement for my AM routine. MatchaBar Apple Ginger Matcha Tea
Lisa T.
Brookline, MA
This is the best flavor out of all the other matchabar flavors. A hint of zest to start the day and a nice way to wake up. The bottle is cute. I am a tea drinker and if I have to compare it to regular green tea, here's my thoughts: Regular vs MATCHABAR $5 for a box (16+ bags) vs $3.50 a bottle Under 10 calories a cup vs 70 calories a bottle Plain green tea (but some also include flavor) vs flavored green tea Require hot water vs made to go I prefer regular green tea/tea bags for budget friendly and calorie friendly since I'm trying to lose weight.
Neda N.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is amazing!! I love ginger flavored stuff. It has a great blend of flavors and seems pretty healthy. Super yummy!!