BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeach & Lily
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream

Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream

WHAT IT IS: Matcha isn't just for sipping! Peach & Lily's velvety Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream addresses real life problems. If you've ever wondered why you might be seeing premature and rapid signs of aging, you're not alone. Our skin faces increasing stress from heightened pollution, fast-paced stressful lives, excess sun exposure and lack of sleep. All of this leads to free radical damage, which can accelerate signs of aging. This indulgent formula addresses all of this by drenching skin with powerful antioxidants, creating a protective barrier to help fight free radical damage at all layers of the skin. Spiked with Matcha, Cape Lilac Extract, Niacinamide and Adenosine, skin is blasted with antioxidants and brightening and firming ingredients. The delightful pudding texture delivers deep hydration without sitting heavy on the skin. Thank you very Matcha!

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Adenosine, Allantoin, Betaine, Caramel, Chlorphenesin, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Alcohol, Propanediol, Pantolactone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate\u002FSodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tromethamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sucrose, Mineral Salts, Acrylates\u002FC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower\u002FLeaf Oil.

How is this for dry skin? I’m thinking of trying this out for ultas 21 days of Beauty. I was previously using dermologicas active moist. How does this compare?
Did the Peach & Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream cause anyone who used it to break out?
Iss this moisturizing enough for a night cream?
Start your review of Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream!
stylingwithBrianna !.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by stylingwithBrianna !.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product did wonders for my sensitive skin! It’s a great one to have in your skincare routine. Leaves my face feeling better than ever and absorbs this lightweight cream. I would recommend to other skincare lovers! Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Katie M.
I actually really like this so far!!! I was looking for a moisturizer for daytime that wasn’t sooo thick it made me look like I was melting like my night creams but still hydrated my flaky skin! This has a great texture and seems to be working well in conjunction with the glass skin serum and the new vitamin C by them. I will update after a few more weeks of use. Again props to Peach and lily for the beautiful packaging I love these jars!
Alice W.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Alice W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have these 2 products to thank for finally seeing the results I was looking for in my efforts to repair my damaged moisture barrier on my nose and surrounding area. The Wild Dew Treatment Essence I feel is really what has helped the most. I usually will put some in my hand and then take my finger and dab a good amount onto the specific area of my face that was damaged and then I would just pat the remaining essence onto the rest of my face. It's like miracle water for the face. The moisturizer I love too, it has such a soothing feeling when applied and I also love the green color it has from the matcha, I feel that helps with my redness too a little bit. Overall both these products have been a game changer for me and they are absolutely worth the purchase. I wasn't expecting these to be the pair that really gave me the 100% noticable results that they have, but I'm so glad I decided to try them out because it's so relieving to finally see results in my skin.
bridget W.
Louisville, KY
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by bridget W.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by bridget W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample size as a GWP at Ulta with my Peach & Lilly purchase so I’ve been giving it a go. It does hydrate the skin and feel really good when you rub it in, but sometimes I wonder if it’s oily or the cause of some of my breakouts? It is a new product I haven’t used before so my skin could be like “WHOA WHATCHA DOIN”. I’m still going to give it a go, as it is a sample, and hopefully I, and my skin, end up liking it in the end!
Alyssa K.
Fairport, NY
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! I wish there was a little bit more product for the price point but I still think it’s worth it. I don’t think the scent is too over powering and my skin feels super soft after.
tupac S.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by tupac S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It feels thick to me when putting it on my skin but it does moisturized. It is pricey since for 25ml product, its a high end brand in my opinion. Its toxin,vegan,gluten free and cruelty free which is very good. I would buy again since their products are awesome. Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I love the scent and texture of this cream. I like using it before bed and to aid in reducing any redness I may be experiencing. I’ve experienced no irritation or blemishes since using this product.
Haley J.
Manchester, CT
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Haley J.
This smells amazing first and foremost! It smells similar to fruit loops but not overpowering. It also is extremely hydrating. I’ve been using for 5 months and I’m not even out of it but I bought a backup because I don’t want to be out of it. It’s my absolute favorite for moisture and makes your skin feel so hydrated!
Hillary Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by Hillary Z.
Feels luxurious. Love the amazing ingredients: matcha and niacinamide. The product is however to thick for my oily skin
shweta S.
Ozone Park, NY
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by shweta S.
Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream uploaded by shweta S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My experience: 🍵 I began utilizing the Peach and Lily Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream around 2 weeks. 🍵 With its recipe wealthy in cancer prevention agents, I figured the best an ideal opportunity to utilize it would be toward the beginning of the day 🍵 Its surface is likewise ideal as a cosmetics base; it leaves my skin agreeable however following a couple of moments it's ingested and my skin is matte, and feels like velvet. ❄️ I discover it totally ideal for the season. ❄️ and its saturating impact is dependable. The solace feeling endures throughout the day! ❄️ I likewise love the name "Matcha Pudding" that consummately mirrors the surface and shade of this item! It's a yummy item, which I truly appreciate utilizing in the first part of the day. 💸I think price is reasonable, especially considering quality of cream . 🍵I think it will last me for few months bc I’m not using much quantity. Conclusion: 🙏🏻I really like peach and lily matcha anti-oxidant cream . I ordered few product from peach and lily I’ll give u haul from peach and lily. Pros: - an incredible equation with numerous great skincare fixings in great focuses, - a pleasant straightforward, stylish yet vivid bundling, - a great deal of cell reinforcement elements for insurance against free revolutionaries, - the durable saturating impact (and it doesn't feel substantial on the skin), - the surface is truly pleasant, rich and liberal (it makes me need to eat it), - the cream smells so lovely, it's actually quite wonderful to utilize, - the cost is useful for the quality. Cons - I would have favored an air-less container bundling, for cleanliness reasons. Concerns – need for hydration, – need for environmental protection, – wrinkles, fine lines, – dullness, – hyperpigmentation. Method: 🏷 I use it in the morning but you can use it morning and/or evening. 🏷 I wait for a few minutes and then apply my sunscreen. Key Ingredients 🍵 Matcha tea: soothing and antioxidant ❄️niacinamide: smoothing effect, anti-oxidant, radiance-boosting, anti-aging, purifying… 🍵antioxidants: green tea, vitamin E, Cape lilac extract – moisturizing glycerin 🏷 – Its price is not too expensive, $40 for 50ml.💸 Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caryn L.
Coral Springs, FL
il y a 7 mois
Justine K. il y a 5 mois
i have sensitive skin and it does not make me break out
Mickee C.
Bellevue, WA
il y a 9 mois
Haley J. il y a 2 mois
I haven’t tried the sleeping mask but I’m OBSESSED with the matcha pudding! It’s so hydrating but also light enough to wear under makeup with no problems and it also smells amazing. It’s one of my all time favorite moisturizers. Definitely worth a try in my opinion!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
il y a un an
Jillian B. il y a un an
I literally can’t smell anything, and I have a very sensitive sense of smell and there is no added fragrance that makes my sensitive skin break out.
Phoebe G.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried Peach and Lily’s Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream? I like green tea as an ingredient but don’t wanna splurge on this unless I’m really sure!
Amber V. il y a 2 ans
I haven't tried it but it sure sounds amazing!