BeveragesCoffee & TeaMatcha Love
Japanese Matcha Unsweetened Green Tea Powder 15 Sticks per 15 oz Tubes - Single Pack

by Matcha Love

Discover the rich, smooth and sweet “umami” taste of matcha LOVE. Made with Japanese green tea and real matcha. Now you can stay grounded on the go! Matcha LOVE gives you all the energy & health benefits of drinking the entire green tea leaf—helping...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matcha Love Japanese Matcha Unsweetened Green Tea Powder 15 Sticks per 1.5 oz Tubes - Single Pack!
Shawnta W.
Dayton, OH
Matcha Love Japanese Matcha Unsweetened Green Tea Powder 15 Sticks per 1.5 oz Tubes - Single Pack uploaded by Shawnta W.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a good natural way to get an energy boost without feeling jittery or like you are on the edge.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Love this for on the go matcha! Picked this up to fend off my desire to buy a matcha from the coffee shop everyday. Works well with hot water, and even better with some almond milk splashed in! It’s single use so you know exactly how much to use. I’ll use one stick per my reusable coffee cup. Poor hot water over it (not boiling, because it will burn the powder) and then stir vigorously. I’ll then add a nice amount of almond milk on top! It does tend to stay a bit clumpy at the bottom, but most days I’ll just add more hot water and almond milk and get a second cup out of it! Tastes great without any sweetener. Even better with honey!
Kiki J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I love this brand of matcha. I prefer the unsweetened because the sweetened tend to be too sweet for me. Super easy and convenient. I use two packs per drink and add a little of vanilla creamer and it tastes amazing! Haven't found a better brand of matcha yet!
mckenna J.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love this matcha! Super easy to open and taste amazing. Love that they have a sweetened and unsweetened version as I like mine a little less sweet. Wish there were more sticks in a package as I use two for every matcha I make! Overall love this matcha.
Amber L.
Peoria, AZ
Best Matcha I have had. It has a great taste and texture. It is easy to make tea, lattes, abd other treats from the powder. The container last a while and is pretty affordable in comparison to other matcha brands. I would highly recommend matcha love for your matcha needs.

Looking for your answer?