BY UJJAYI BOUTIQUE

Ready, Set GLOW! - Matcha & Avocado Clay Mask Free Brush! VEGAN * ORGANIC * HANDCRAFTED Designed to cleanse, rejuvenate and polish skin. Gently drawing gout impurities by removing dirt, dead skin cells and toxins The Result: An awoken radiance and a softer smoother completion. You skin deserves to have a radiant glow. You know you love me. XO - avocado How to Use: rinse your face with a splash of water. Put 1 Tsp. on clay in a small bowl an dadd a few drops of water. Mix until you have a nice paste. Apply evenly on face and neck. Easiest when using a liquid makeup brush to apply. Leave on for 10- 15 min. To Remove: Wet hands with warm water and exfoliate before completely removing the mask. Follow with your favorite moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celyna🌹 T.
It works so good and feels great after u take it off it's my first time and I like it it comes in nice packaging. I think it meets all my expectations it helps and feels good I recommend this to everyone
Lety F.
California
It's good for you skin cause it has avocado in it. It help up be soft and shine and looking young.
Nuha N.
Manchester, Lancashire
I fully cannot wait to receive this or something of this sort, my face is a combination of oilyness and dryness so im always looking for new things to suit my skin to make it as clear as i can ! And i cannot wait ❤️