Matahari Dark Sexy Legs 8 Oz uploaded by Amanda S.

BY MATAHARI

• I'm worried it will make me turn orange. I'm fair complet...4 Answers
  • I've heard A LOT about this? Does it leave you orange or ...3 Answers
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
I have always been big on tanning until I found this product. It evenly made my skin tan and smooth at same time. Never left any marks on my clothes and smell was very pleasant. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to self-tanners but this is one product I have always been using and never been disappointed yet.
Lily L.
Converse, TX
This is an amazing product! Not only for legs but it's specifically for tanning legs as sometimes they are the hardest to tan. Great smell, very effective but pretty spendy. Definitely would repurchase and keep using
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Not a big fan of self tanners but I really like this one. It's easy to use and doesn't streak or look orange. I would highly recommend if you are looking for one!
Angie h.
This self tanner surprisingly doesn't streak or look to orange. it is good for use all over not just on the legs. the scent wasn't too bad either. it met my expectations and the packaging wasn't messy at all.
Destanie M.
Silverdale, WA
Only tanning lotion that got my legs to tan faster. Usually in the tanning bed my stomach gets super tan but legs lag behind. This helped me get a more even tan!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
I love this because my legs are hard to tan for some reason. This isn't hard to apply if you follow the directions it should look great.
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
As long as you follow the directions you should have no problems with this. Gives your skin nice glow. Would recommend
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
I love the smell of this product and I love how dark it makes me instantly! I use it every time I wear shorts!
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
This doesn't look orange, nor is runny. But they product ust isnt for me. It's OK
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I used to be a regular tanning bed user, and I always used Black Sexy Tan by Matahari.
Its a step 1 in tanning lotion that contains long acting bronzing ingredients, which is supposed to encourage the skin to develop into firm, bronzed bliss. Its smells fantastic, the tropical scent stays with you for the day.

Since this is step 1, you wont get super dark right away, this is more for developing a good bronzed base. Its great for beginners, and for skin that is not used to the UV lights.
Make sure to wash your hands after applying and moisturize really well once you get out of the bed.

This has no SPF, it says you can use it outside, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
I'm worried it will make me turn orange. I'm fair completed. Would I have a problem with this product?
Kacee B.
Amsterdam, MO
I've heard A LOT about this? Does it leave you orange or stain your hands?