BY NONE

TV's renowned home fitness star mixes exercises inspired by J.H. Pilates with yoga, creating two meditative, 20-minute workouts for people of all ages and fitness levels. Both sessions will relax your mind, harden your abs, strengthen your back, tighten your tummy and actually lengthen your body! The first is a Pilates-spired workout designed to streamline your muscles without putting stress on your spine or adding bulk. The second is more challenging, interspersing Pilate-style exercises with yoga stretching-a natural combination that sculpts every muscle, increases flexibility and relaxes from head to toe. So grab a mat, take the phone off the hook and exhale your tensions. Give Denise 20 minutes a day, and she'll show you noticeable results in only three weeks. Interactive Menus. Recipes; Pilates Method Poses; Workout Access; "Hips, Thighs, and Buttocks" Bonus Segment. see more...

Mat Workout Based On J.H. Pilates (DVD)
  • "love pilates so much i lost 40 lbs doing it and yoga......good workout to :) can never get tired of it" in 1 review
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to do pilates using this DVD and it was so hard!!! I had a great workout and felt a good tone in my legs.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love pilates so much i lost 40 lbs doing it and yoga......good workout to :) can never get tired of it
Larisa I.
N Tonawanda, NY
Live Denise Austins workouts! So motivating and encouraging. She keeps me on track when working out
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Pilates!! This is a great great work out!! Do this all the time and have got great results
Erin R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My doctor siggested yoga or pilates for me because i have severe ankle problems and back spasms. She suggested floor sitting exercises because standing to workout or using a eliptical hurts. My question is what has had the best results to lose weight. If u can only do floor routines
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Any of you find Denise Austin as encouraging as I do? Years ago after I had my second son (and had cable), she was the only woman on tv I could workout with. ~jessnherguys~
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Just stick with it until you can do more