Mastey Amplifuse Volume Foam, 7 oz

by Mastey

Amplify Your Style with Lift and Support br Hold Factor 7 Volumizes your style with support and shine 4 Powerful root-lifting mousse with all-day hold 6 Achieves instant curl support with a natural look 7 Maintains your curls even after brushing 8 Protects hair against thermal damage 9 Alcohol-free and humidity resistant 10 Antioxidants protect color from UV fade way Mastey is made with natural ingredients that replicate nutrients hair and skin need. Botanically-derived vitamins and antioxidants replenish from the outside what hair needs inside for a more vibrant texture with extra body and fullness. Mastey UVABLOC natural solar filters help extend the life of hair color. Cruelty-Free. Natural Ingredients. No Artificial Preservatives. 661-257-4814

Where can I purchase?
Start your review of Mastey Amplifuse Volume Foam, 7 oz!
David S.
Astoria, NY
I have to say how much I love the mastey line..... Specially the fact that it's a gentle product made mainly from natural ingredients.... It made my hair voluminous just the right amount.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...