BY MASTERS OF SEX

• "Can't wait for the next season to start!" in 1 review
  • "I can't wait for the second season to start tonight." in 1 review
  • "I love the time period and the cast and the overall feel of it." in 1 review
  • "This is very interesting and gives people a great perspective on the effect that time has on our society. " in 1 review
Amy H.
Crescent Spgs, KY
Excellent show. Witty dialogue, great actors, and unexpected story lines. Love watching stories based on real people and events.
Amber D.
Gilbert, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! The casting is impeccable, I love every character (even if I hate them). Virginia has the greatest wardrobe.
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
My boyfriend and I watch this show religiously. Absolutely fantastic. Totally hooked! Can't wait for the next season to start!!
Mariya 8.
Love this show and the cast. It's based on a real study and it's much more interesting to watch it on TV then read about it.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love everything about this show. It's interesting and yet mentally stimulating. It keeps you coming back for more!
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
I love this show. I can't wait for the second season to start tonight. I like how it is pasted back in the 50's.
Amanda M.
I love the time period and the cast and the overall feel of it. I feel like it can only get better from here!
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is great. I particularly love Lizzy Caplan and how fearless she is in her role of Virginia Johnson.
Kelsea R.
Roanoke, TX
S B.
Leicester, Leicestershire
weird none the least but it is interesting the theory he was trying to prove. I stopped watching after a while the series made the assistant feel like a prostitute in my eyes therefore sleazy.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What channel is this on?