BY MASTERS OF SEX

• "Can't wait for the next season to start!" in 1 review
  • "I can't wait for the second season to start tonight." in 1 review
  • "I love the time period and the cast and the overall feel of it." in 1 review
  • "This is very interesting and gives people a great perspective on the effect that time has on our society. " in 1 review
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have only seen season one but I binged it in 2 days because I could not stop watching. Not only are the actors amazing but the writing, costumes, and set design are superb. I'm now considering upgrading my cable so I can see more!
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
This is show is great, it's interesting to see how sex and the female body was seen as back then. The stories around all the different characters are great, crazy to imagine a time when a PAP smear was not a common thing.
Jessica R.
Sparks, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I started watching this when it debuted and I was completely hook. But somewhere along the line I lost interest in the show. I don't know what it was exactly but it was just missing something to keep me coming back.
Sandie P.
This show is AMAZING! And to find out this is based on real characters and facts is just awesome. Every Sunday I faithfully wait to see what Dr. Masters and Virginia have in store for viewers!
Lauren C.
Learned about these studies during a class I took in college and was thrilled to hear ther was a TV show being made about it. It's awesome to see what I learned played out in person.
Heather R.
Newmanstown, Pa
This show is great. I became hooked from the very beginning. I actually waited to start this last season because I wanted to be able to binge watch because it's so addicting
Kira C.
One of the best shows I've ever watched. The characters are extremely engaging, and it's very well-written. Very in-tune with the nuances of the time and human behavior.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Love that this show is based on real people and real events. I know that there is quite a bit that is added for dramatic value, but is entertaining and somewhat educational.
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show is pretty good. I love that it's based on real people and a real story. The acting is great, and the story in general is also pretty good.
Christine D.
Show is very addictive!! Wasn't what I was expecting and I was pleasantly surprised. Amazing performances from the cast!! Love Annaleigh Ashford!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What channel is this on?