BY MASTERPIECES PUZZLES

Easy to use, easy to store, the Puzzle Roll Up is the fun way to store your jigsaw puzzles.  Assemble your puzzle on the puzzle mat, and when you want to stop, just roll it up - even with the loose pieces. They ll safely stay in place until you re ready to work on it again. Three Velcro snaps keep the puzzle mat secure for easy storage. It includes a versatile 3 section roll up that assembles in seconds into a strong 30 inch tube. Just slide the pieces together to the desired length - it s as easy as 1-2-3! The 36" x 30" puzzle mat is perfect for puzzles up to 1000 pieces. see more...

• How well do these really work? I always worry that pieces that are...2 Answers
Tara H.
Tara H.
Great for puzzle lovers who don't have a place to leave out an unfinished puzzle for days on end. The puzzle and all of its pieces stay put! Bought one for my grandma and for myself!
Alice B.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
I love doing puzzles but my 3 year old loves take my pieces and losing them forever. So have this is amazing i can just roll it up and store it back in my room. LOVE this!
Michele F.
Michele F.
This is a great mat. I always end up tossing my puzzles back in their boxes or searching the house for cardboard to put it on. Now i don't have to do that. I just roll it up and sore it away.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is a great way to keep your puzzles from taking up loads of space for long periods of time. When you're done for the day you simply roll it up and tuck it away somewhere more convenient. That being said I HAVE lost pieces from the mat. I don't know if it wasn't wrapped tightly enough but pieces have fallen out when I was moving it around.
Emily I.
Emily I.
How well do these really work? I always worry that pieces that are already joined with others will be bent or pulled apart when the mat rolls up.