Masterpieces Puzzles Fairytales Book Box Goldilocks and the Three Bears 1000 Pcs Ages 13+

BY MASTERPIECES PUZZLES

Share the world s best bedtime stories with these beautifully boxed puzzles from MasterPieces. The box doubles as a book for easy, attractive storage and makes this one puzzle you ll want to hand down from generation to generation. Since 1998, MasterPieces has sought to offer the most compelling puzzles in the industry and it is hard to argue with the beautiful images they always present. Puzzle size: 19.25" x 26.75" see more...

• How many are in the series and what all are they?1 Answers
  • Which one of the fairytale series is your favorite?1 Answers
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
My family and I love to do puzzles its something we all do together and this product was no different we cleared the pool table and turned it into a puzzle table turned on the radio and made a night of it it was a great night would defiantly recommend it but I would also comment my 11 year old did at least a quarter of it
Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
This was the 4th one of the fairytale series that I did of the series. It was a little easier than the others but still very enjoyable. I love doing puzzles and the entire series was fun and time consuming.
Heather G.
Virginia Beach, VA
This was defiantly a neat and new twist on doing puzzles and we had a blast!
Sarah V.
Marina Del Rey, CA
We love puzzles and this wasn't so bad to do. Really easy if you know how to do puzzles.
Denise G.
Richmond, IN
We love to do puzzles . Really easy if you are into puzzles.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
How many are in the series and what all are they?
Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
Which one of the fairytale series is your favorite?