Masterlock ULock Key - Black

Secure your favorite ride with the masterlock bike ulock and key in black. This bike lock is designed to keep your bicycle safe and secure no matter where you stop. This strong masterlock ulock is built out of durable steel and features a double-locking shackle. The carrier bracket is included to give you a place to store the bicycle lock when youre on the road. The included keys give you one to carry with you and one to store in case you lose the original key. fits most bike frame sizes. see more...

Staci C.
Fitchburg, WI
I've owned two of these locks in the past 3 years and both have been really great up to a point. Living on campus means that I have to store my bike outdoors in whatever weather conditions....So this lock was relatively inexpensive and lasted a good year until water/ice got inside the mechanism and destroyed it. You have to be very intentional about positioning it so that water can't get inside the lock while it is being stored, otherwise this lock has a very short lifespan.
Courtney M.
Marrero, LA
I bought a bike when I started my junior year of college, and not even a month later somebody broke my little $10 code lock and stole my bike, well I finally just got a new bike and decided to get this lock and I love it, nobody can cut it and it can't just rip right off, I highly recommend this lock.
Grace S.
Henrico, VA
The Masterlock has protected our bicycles for years now, and it's still going strong. Definitely a very durable product, and it does exactly what it says it does. I'd love it if they could make some different colors, though- just for a bit of a change.
Katharine K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not the most glamorous lock but it does the job. It doesn't hold up that well over time. But if you need it for a year or two, this will do just fine. Otherwise it gets wobbly and loose over time.
Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I have problems with locking and unlocking this. I'm not sure if I got a faulty lock or its the key operator? I have to turn the key a few times and wiggle it in order to get the lock open and closed.
Stefanie B.
Bought my teenage son this for his birthday. Bought at walmart on sale for 10 bucks. He loves it. Uses it when he rides his bike to school to keep it safe
Lori V.
Burlington, Ontario
I love this lock, had kept our bikes safe for years, it is effective, well priced and easy to use for both adults and kids!!