BY MASTERFOODS

Snickers peanut butter eggs 6 pk see more...

• Has anyone mixed this with vanilla ice cream yum. 11 Answers
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Snickers is a chocolate bar made by Mars, Incorporated. It has a filling of nougat and peanut butter with a caramel topping and chopped peanuts covered with milk chocolate. It is considered the best-selling chocolate bar of all time. I think these chocolates are very rich, no comparison with other chocolates, the truth is often something that would buy because they are something that is other, never sweeten life.
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I really enjoy peanut butter and so does my husband and I find that this is just the perfect snack to our otherwise healthy diet. I find that it makes me keep my motivation to eat healthy if i just take a few bites of junk every once in a while and this is my favorite
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Don't get me started on how great these are. I love the mix of peanut butter and Snickers. I have to say that it is just a treat, though. Not something I eat on a regular basis. But, if you are looking for something that is all around satisfying, this will do it!
Jen L.
Janesville, CA
I love these Snicker eggs, definitely one of my top 3 favorite Easter candies! For some reason they always taste a bit better than a Snickers bar, I've never been able to figure out why but I'm not complaining, I love these!
Jillian H.
These are great and delicious for an Easter treat! They are perfect to put in a basket or leave out on the table for a treat. They have a great taste! Just note any peanut allergies!
Jessica E.
These are even better than regular Snickers bars and that is saying something. There is more chocolate in the chocolate-to-filling-ratio of this candy and the filling is a little more...squished up? In a good way. I love these.
Joie C.
Columbus, KS
Delicious!!! Cannot wait till these come out around Easter time. I ended up buying 2 large bags and had to go back and purchase more for the Easter baskets because I had ate BOTH the bags.
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I have an obsession with the regular Snickers. I do not, however, like peanut butter at all. So this being said, I'm sure that peanut butter lovers would enjoy them, but I, myself, do not. I'm sorry Snickers.
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
I love Snickers in general and have tried every variety they've come up with but the peanut butter eggs are one of my favorites! Chocolatey, Peanut buttery and creamy goodness.
meghan r.
Okay so i really hate peanut butter and peanuts all together but i love snickers how ever when i decided to try this all you could really taste was peanut butter there for if your into that well i say go for it but if your not i wouldn't say try them hope this helped
Christine C.
Brandywine
Has anyone mixed this with vanilla ice cream yum.