Masterfoods Sheba Premium Pate Wet Cat Food - Chicken Entree (3 oz) uploaded by Deanna J.

BY MASTERFOODS

Inspire endless purrs with this delctable pate made with real chicken and slow roasted in natural juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Very pricey for the amount that you get. It's usually more than the other cans that are twice the amount for 1/2 the price. One of our cats couldn't even eat it. She just threw it up.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves sheba brand! And she enjoys most of the foods that they have, except this one. She turns her nose up and walks away. She'll refuse to eat her wet-food (which is her favorite thing in the whole world!) and will leave it sitting there. No clue why, but she hates this chicken pate one. I've tried mixing it with other varieties and she throws a fit over it.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
My cat says this is great cat food, as I have not tried it myself. He knows the can and the meows I get are fantastic. The can is the perfect size, no need to waste any or put 1/2 away for later.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
My cat will not eat pate at all. He's a very picky senior who only likes a brand with gravy! And the juice in this just won't do.
Maggie K.
Burlington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love pate. They will wait in the kitchen until I open the can and then they will run to their bowls and lick it clean.
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is amazing cat food my cats enjoy this food I am very satisfied with this product