BY MASTERCLASS #6 in E-Learning

• Who's taking classes with MasterClass because I'm seriou...4 Answers
  • Can someone tell me what types of classes they offer ?3 Answers
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
James Patterson would never say anything like that to one of his students, or dampen, in any way, their aspirations. To James Patterson, any one of us out there taking this class may be the next James Patterson. And if we aren’t… well, you don’t have to become Jimi Hendrix to get some joy out of fooling around on the guitar. And let’s not forget, Buddy Holly only played three chords.
Brianna B.
Love these classes so much. It's amazing to learn from the experts. Great videos and lessons that truly challenge me and ignite my passions.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Master class is great. Honestly a great way to develop it's always good for ppl to know what's going on. And I encourage masterclass
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
I love this. It’s worth the price and I’m happy that I purchased. I recommend to every one
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
No idea what this is just popped up like this with no information anyone know what it is ?
George s.
woodville al
Cool I have it and my school I love it so much my I can have one for me in my friend yes
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
A master class is a class given to students of a particular discipline by an expert of that discipline — usually music, but also painting, drama, any of the arts, or on any other occasion where skills are being developed.
Frédérique M.
Lyon
I took the Aaron Sorkin class and it was truly captivating. I did learn a lot, get confirmation that Sorkin is indeed a great storyteller. But I was frustrated by the fact that the website is lagging and that certains videos are cut in the middle of a sentence. Overall, I did not regret spending the money on the course but I'm not coming back for another class.

Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Whats this all about??
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Who's taking classes with MasterClass because I'm seriously considering this option? Success? Opinion?
roberta p.
Albuquerque
What's the price? Is it worth it?
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
What exactly is this?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Can someone tell me what types of classes they offer ?