BY MASTERCLASS #4 in E-Learning

Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
James Patterson would never say anything like that to one of his students, or dampen, in any way, their aspirations. To James Patterson, any one of us out there taking this class may be the next James Patterson. And if we aren’t… well, you don’t have to become Jimi Hendrix to get some joy out of fooling around on the guitar. And let’s not forget, Buddy Holly only played three chords.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Love these classes so much. It's amazing to learn from the experts. Great videos and lessons that truly challenge me and ignite my passions.
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
No idea what this is just popped up like this with no information anyone know what it is ?
Frédérique M.
Frédérique M.
Lyon
I took the Aaron Sorkin class and it was truly captivating. I did learn a lot, get confirmation that Sorkin is indeed a great storyteller. But I was frustrated by the fact that the website is lagging and that certains videos are cut in the middle of a sentence. Overall, I did not regret spending the money on the course but I'm not coming back for another class.

Tammy M.
What is MasterClass?
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
What is this program all about and what types of programs do they have available to take?