MasterChem 20002 Qt Kilz Ii Primer/Sealer uploaded by Rachel R.

BY MASTERCHEM

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. KILZ 2 LATEX is an Interior/Exterior fast drying, water-base, multi-surface primer-sealer-stainblocker with excellent adhesion, sealing properties and very mild odor. KILZ 2 LATEX primer also blocks medium stains and provides a mildew resistant coating. Use on interior and exterior surfaces including drywall, woodwork, plaster, paneling, masonry, brick and painted metal. see more...

Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I have been painting the insides of my kitchen cabinets with this, and it just performs beautifully! It's a latex paint with a matte finish, and claims to be a "stain blocker" which seems to be true so far! I will have to keep an eye on it as it gets some wear and see if that holds true, but so far it seems very durable and hasn't started to look dirty or oily at all, even being in the kitchen! It has really brightened up my kitchen a lot and I can't wait to finish painting!
Tailor E.
Sapulpa, OK
When I first moved into my home, my kitchen had an awful orange (accent??) Wall. It only took 1 coat of kilz to completely cover the wall so I could paint it. Turned out great!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used this in my new built house and then my additions as well. I love this brand. it is one of the best primers out there. it is easy to apply and blend and it even comes in purple that turns to white so you can see it work. I will always buy Kilz primer/sealer paint. This product helps your next paint color really  pop and look so bright and just the color you were expecting. I highly recommend this product!
Jesica N.
Cape Charles, VA
This is my go-to primer before ever painting anything - I've used it on walls and even corn hole boards and it works great! It is a little on the pricier side but I would still recommend over any other primer.
Marissa W.
Powell, WY
This stuff is amazing!!! We moved into our house 3 years ago and the walls were disgusting! One coat of this and it was all gone.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I used this for my bedroom which was black and all it took was 1 coat to cover the color I will use again!