BY MASTERCARD

Mastercard
  • "I just started using my MasterCard so far so good!its pretty much accepted everywhere which I love since I rarely carry cash" in 21 reviews
  • "If you call the number on the back of the card, you reach a person RIGHT AWAY--you don't have to talk to an automated speaker even if it's only to get your number, you speak to the customer service rep right away and after almost 10 years of have the card, have never let me down!" in 16 reviews
  • "costco was one of our favorite stores we could never purchase with visa, have not had any problems with master card and i can pretty much use it anywhere!" in 6 reviews
  • "Since its accepted almost everywhere, literally, this card has never failed to help me out while traveling coast to coast." in 4 reviews
Samantha S.
I love my synchrony Bank Master card it actually started out as a toys r us master card! Synchrony is the best I've never had a company increase my line of credit so much so fast! I am a loyal customer whose never been late on a payment and I always pay a good amount more than the minimum, but I've had other cards longer than this who have not lived up to synchrony! They have the most helpful customer service I've ever dealt with! As soon as toys r us closed they sent me out a new card without the toys r us logo, and even though toys r us closed they still take payment through my toys r us account which makes the transition alot easier for me! Great company all around!
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
I love Mastercard! I think they are a great company that always has it’s customers in mind. If I ever had an issue, they were always so friendly and helpful. It feels good to know that Mastercard is helping protect me.
Amanda H.
I can't really give any credit card 5 stars just because they're dangerous. Interest rates aren't great but for emergencies or growing your credit it's important to have one. I just wish we all were required to take a finance course in high school to prep is for real life.
Ashley D.
My card is constantly locked for making purchases at small local businesses, as they are considered to be “unauthorized.” I have decided to stop using mastercard completely because they’re policy on unauthorized purchases and my love for small businesses do not mix.
Shelly O.
Saginaw
I have a MasterCard debit card. It is my first debit card and I love it. I like that I’m able to use it at so many ATM’s without fees. I can also get money anytime I want. I would recommend it to others. I haven’t had any issues yet with my card.
Melanie O.
Zellwood
Most of the time they have good customer service but when you call on the phone sometimes you have to wait for a long time. They offer a great interest rates and are good with working with you on payments I would recommend this to other people
Alicia D.
Atlanta
I don’t have much to say about this credit card, as I haven’t had to use it very much. However, the one time I did have a problem with an incorrect charge, the company handled it very well and made sure I was satisfied at the end.
Christina E.
Notre Dame
My card declines quickly when it is used in another state which is nice for security but also a pain when I’m unable to complete a purchase. Besides that I have no complaints about MasterCard and I’ve been using them for 10 years!
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
Ehh. Ok card. It can be used everywhere. I don’t recall trying a place that doesn’t take MasterCard. My only complaint is that I don’t trust they will fight for your charge backs. I have had issues with hotel smoking fees added and online apps purchased by my kids that I charged back but were denied. Those instances claimed that they investigated but I don’t think they did a thorough one other than asking the other party their side of the story.
Erika W.
My MasterCard is alright but I have had it hacked 3 times by people accross the country which isn't very good. I think if they got better security with there banking numbers I would give it a 5 star but until then you a 3 star
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
Do you use MasterCard, Visa, or both?
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I've never applied for a MasterCard, and to be honest, I don't know its advantage. Can someone tell us what's the difference between VISA and MasterCard? I thought they're quite similar.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your favorite thing about your MasterCard?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
How many Mastercards are in your wallet?????
Ebone H.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Do you prefer to use your Mastercard or Visa Card when your on vacation and why?