MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerMaybelline
Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil

Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil

Sleek, defined, and on point. Master the most precise eye looks with our always-sharp gel liner.

[product:maybelline-master-precise-skinnytm-gel-pencil] ? does anyone know where I can find this product I have been to three Walmart to Walgreens in Alta by my house and I still can't find this product please help???
[product:maybelline-master-precise-skinnytm-gel-pencil] [product:maybelline-master-precise-skinnytm-gel-pencil] Has anyone had issues with this constantly breaking off, wasting more than you use? The lines are great, once I'm able to get it all applied after wasting half the product.
Is it dark and last long?
Start your review of Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil!
Product Highlights
It being so small makes it easy to tight line my eyes quickly. however for someone like me who has slightly more watery eyes it doesn't stay as long as i would like it toin reviews
I LOVE this Maybelline New York Master Precise Skinny Eyeliner!! It glides on smoothly and has a sharp black color! Very defining.in reviews
...between lashes and it's quick and not messy. You can also use it to fix gel or felt tip eyeliner that has gapping because you are having a difficult time getting close to the lash line. There is also a lot of product so it's something you'll be able to keep in your collection for a long time before repurchasing.in reviews
...line" my eye! Wow what a difference this makes using this alone to with no winged liner. I found it to work better to "tight line" I wouldn't use in the waterline area since it is so creamy it does smudge. It's cool little liner I like its it's useful. (Not because I'm an eyeliner hoarder) 😂in reviews
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Kayla S.
Review for: Refined Charcoal
I got this on clearance so I don't know exactly what I was expecting. I like the small design of it. But the twisting of it wasn't very easy. I had to keep twisting up more liner to even finish my eye. The package said it was waterproof but it came of pretty easy for me. I don't think it was very mistake proof either. I probably won't use it very often if ever.
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sharp Brown
This has been my go to skinny brown pencil forever! I just ran out and always keep a backup on hand. Other pencil liners can be too thick but this one makes just the smallest line and you can make it bigger if you want to. It glides on so easily. I love it. And the brown is perfect for every day wear while at work not a harsh black (it does come in black or grey also).
Laura C.
Anchorage, AK
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: Defining Black
Pretty packing Maybelline Master precise skinny eyeliner but not strong enough for use, It’s creamy and soft I tried multiple times with no successful , got broken easily even with all carefully application
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Adriana M.
Review for: Defining Black
Love the Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil really like that whenever i do the wing it comes out really good since the eyeliner is really thin is easier to use , love that it really dark and creamy 👌
Anna D.
Fairfield, CT
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Defining Black
Works really well. I think I like it so much because it is “skinny” or thin so I can get into those tight spaces. It’s easy to tightline with this pencil and so far it wears pretty well. It does not smudge easily!
Dori F.
Freehold, NJ
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Dori F.
Review for: Defining Black
Really nice for tightlining and applying a thin line. I find this really easy to use and it allows for a lot of precision. Love this liner and it lasts so long! [product:maybelline-master-precise-skinny-gel-pencil]
Michele Q.
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Michele Q.
The packaging immediately caught my eye, the pink pencil stood out and drew me in. I thought it was somewhat unique being a waterproof gel mechanical pencil. Although I wasn't in the market for yet another eye liner, I couldn't resist. I had to try it. The pigment was great, smooth application. Tight line and waterline was a breeze. It became one of my favorites, up until I had to twist the pencil for a little more product. No matter how much or how little it was twisted, it would crumble and break into pieces, to the point nothing was left. Maybe a bad batch? Not sure but was quite disappointing, hence the 3 stars.
Judy S.
West Islip , NY
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by Judy S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Sharp Brown
Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil,Sharp Brown0.01 oz I was really surprised at how much I liked this ! My eye color is brown .. but I find that a dark brown liner is more flattering for me ! This is so skinny ..but strong in a retractable gel pencil ! Stayed on all day no smears . I’d highly recommend
Betty S.
Modesto
Review for: Refined Charcoal
Again love this charcoal color can use this to get a more defined Khadye because of the skinny pencil it works perfectly so that you can either get a small define Khadye or go bigger depending on what look you’re going for. Stays put long lasting goes on smoothly
mary Y.
Inwood, WV
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil uploaded by mary Y.
Review for: Defining Black
A great thin liner! It has a small tip which makes it easy to use. I don’t line my upper lash line so I don’t know how well it works. But it’s easy to do my water line . It has decent pigment. The only complaint is sometimes it’s hard to twist up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dineca H.
Dacula, GA
il y a 2 ans
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil ? does anyone know where I can find this product I have been to three Walmart to Walgreens in Alta by my house and I still can't find this product please help???
Dayna M. il y a 2 ans
🎯 target
Nikohl G.
Waterford
il y a 3 ans
Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil Master Precise Skinny™ Gel Pencil Has anyone had issues with this constantly breaking off, wasting more than you use? The lines are great, once I'm able to get it all applied after wasting half the product.
Natalie Y. il y a 2 ans
It is a very dry product and because it’s so skinny it breaks easily too