BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master Of Mixes® Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.

Truly premium.

Ask for real fruit.

Made from premium strawberries.

With all-natural flavors. see more...

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I love this stuff! It taste great. I'ts sweet but not too bad if you mix it well. The mixer gets the job done.
Sim M.
Sim M.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this and I must say it didn't taste anything like a strawberry daiquiri to me.
Will not recommend.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
This is probably my favorite premade daiquiri mix I've found yet. It's extremely yummy and pretty versatile. I've made both strawberry margaritas, daiquiris, and other drinks with this mix and they've come out perfect. My only (kind of) complaint is that it is a bit syrupy, whereas some other mixes I've had weren't nearly as thick. But at its price point, I can't complain!
Annie C.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Love this mix are not too sweet it is great we had a party not and in no time all the strawberry daiquiris were gone we added some pineapple juice with some fresh pineapples and strawberries Blended with a squeeze of lemon it was great
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
Foodie Expert
I love this as well as the original margarita mixer. I tried it for the first time this weekend and it really hides the taste of the tequila very well. I actually ended up mixing the two together as well and it came out so so well!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
This stuff tastes so good! Whether on its own or mix it with already made frozen daq to add extra flavor or make a new one! (Like peach & strawberry flavor) my grandmother also loves this stuff along with my mom!
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Foodie Expert
Man! This mix makes the best daiquiri around. All you need to add is liquor and strawberries, wala! You can easily find this at your local grocer.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
Price and flavor are great. You can make virgin drinks for the kids or any party or pair it with some clear liquors to make amazing drinks.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Foodie Expert
Having these mixers make having a party easy! I had the strawberry daquri one and it taste amazing! Great for any occasion.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
Delicious!! Add alcohol if you want but these go fine with just some crushed ice. Great flavors to choose from