Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Daria K.Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer uploaded by Daria K.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master Of Mixes® Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer.

Truly premium.

Ask for real fruit.

Made from premium strawberries.

With all-natural flavors. see more...

• Does this taste real sugary? I have had the lime mix before just no...4 Answers
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Palmdale , Ca
You can't have a good summer without a cold yummy drink. For those days that I just want to make something easy I love this strawberry mix. After the first blend with the alcohol (I go for vodka) I like to add some whip cream in the mix and blend it again. Makes for a smoothr taste and it's just extra yummier with it. Add a strawberry on the rim for garnish and you're done!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I'm a bartender and ALWAYS use this in my Strawberry Daiquiri's that my customers absolutely LOVE! Add a little simple syrup and it perfects it and of course the liquor! For the price it lasts behind the bar for quite a while def worth the price! I'd DEFINETLY recommend it to others! Tastes like you just picked the strawberries and used those to make the drink!!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Gotta love the marguerita mixer! Its not too sweet, no fruit pulp, and thick enough it doesn't water the drink down. The flavor is more of a realistic strawberry flavor, not an overdone artificial strawberry. Goes really well with white or gold tequila. The bottle is a good size, and the price is fair for the quality.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Foodie Expert
One of the best for making strawberry daiquiris at home. I like this and Finest Call brand, and don't see much of a difference between the two. We make our strawberry daiquiris with this, ice, and coconut rum. The coconut rum makes it taste like cotton candy! It's so good!!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I'm one who usually likes using real strawberries or frozen ones when making strawberry drinks, but this stuff isn't bad at all! Looks and tastes like the real thing and is really cheap too! all you need is this, some ice and alcohol. blend it and you're done!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Livonia, MI
Foodie Expert
Out of all choices for a daquiri mix I honestly feel there is nothing better than this one. It is essential for #backyardbbq and any other summer get together. It mixes well and taste good with all types of tequila so it is a thumbs up in my book!
Debrian W.
Debrian W.
Foodie Expert
Great start for a good time. The mixer is not to sweet or syrupy. Tastes great with most alcohols. Get a lot of bang for your buck. Easy to use/make. Bottle is made for easy storage. Recommended for those who want a quick and easy cocktail.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Took this on my trip to gulf shores and mixed it with a little tequila and blended it right up! Such an awesome refreshing taste. Would doubt it tasted like it was freshly made! It's definitely something I'll be buying for every vacay!
Daria K.
Daria K.
Weehawken, NJ
This is perfect for cocktails! My recipe: I use fresh fruits ( watermelon and strawberry), add some ice, rum or tequila and blended ( I have smoothiemaker , you can use blender) This liquor is really sweet, so do not added to much!
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Trenton, NJ
There's nothing better than a nice cold Margarita on a warm summer night. Making one is easy with this mix. Just as crushed ice, and/or liquor of your choice and your done. It's not too sweet, but just sweet enough.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
Does this taste real sugary? I have had the lime mix before just not this flavor!