Master Of Mixes Strawberry Colada Mixer uploaded by Amanda L.Master Of Mixes Strawberry Colada Mixer uploaded by April R.Master Of Mixes Strawberry Colada Mixer uploaded by sarah s.

BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master Of Mixes® Strawberry Colada Mixer.
Elevate your spirits.
Truly premium.
With Coco Real®.
Cream of coconut.
Made with premium cream of coconut.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Can I freeze this to use as icecubes in a drink?3 Answers
  • What other flavors have you tried3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Add a little bit of tequila and some ice BAM instant party lol" in 1 review
  • "This tastes great and easy to prepare just add ice and alcohol in a blender and you have a refreshing drink." in 1 review
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This handcrafted strawberry colada from tropical coconuts and premium strawberries mixer is so good it has coco,pineapple,and strawberry i am in love great for guests when they come over great for a good party or any ocation i love it really recommend it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used this on new years to make a margarita and a daiquiri and i loved it! It wasnt very strong and i used 3 shots. So yea, i loved it amnd i highly recommend it if you are looking to buy :) its sold at walmart and is cheap. Theres better ones but i just love how easy it is to just grab it when your at the store casually buying groceries and your just like hey, yea ill take that one... and that one... ;)
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Strawberry mix is so yum! It's very easy to prepare, just ice and alcohol and that's it, try to put in a daiquiri glass Pina colada and on top strawberry daiquiri it's soooo good when you mix them together, or you can drink it like that and feel how the flavor change, so good for summer.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Yum! I love this mix. I tend to go light on the alcohol, and I love the put a little extra "texture" in the blender with the mix by adding actual strawberries. That way, I feel less guilty about working on my buzz because I've had my fruit for the day.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

It is my favorite flavor to mix with a little vodka and lots of ice, it is quite tasty and the taste is very refreshing. This flavor is ideal for preparing delicious and delicate cocktails, I also like the aroma that has and of course the color..
Erin Y.
Every time I have a party, even if it's in the dead of winter, I make sure to buy some of this margarita mix. The premium cream of coconut and sweet flavor makes it an amazing mixer with tequila.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mixer. It's easy to use, just add alcohol, ice & the mixer & your ready to drink. You can crush the ice & make a frozen drink as well. The flavor is great.
Ashley A.
This is a really great mixer
Just add a little strawberries and some really good tequila you have a perfect summer drunk or even just a good drink for a party.
Amber C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I like to drink this and the strawbarry daiquiri kind so i can switch my drinks up. I love just about anything strawberry though but this generally is great.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
10/10 if you're looking for a tasty party drink and don't want to worry about mixing a ton of different flavors to make the alcohol taste good
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
What other flavors have you tried
Lisa H.
Levittown, PA
Can I freeze this to use as icecubes in a drink?