Master Of Mixes Simple Syrup

by Master Of Mixes

Master of Mixes® Simple Syrup.
From 100% Cane sugar.
Truly premium, M.
Cocktail essentials.

Until when is a bottle of Simple Syrup by Master of Mixes sitting in my refrigerator for a year, good?
Can’t wait to make use of this at my parties. Is there a simple cocktail I can use this in?
Start your review of Master Of Mixes Simple Syrup!
Andrea G.
Mount Wolf, PA
Master Of Mixes Simple Syrup uploaded by Andrea G.
Sure, you could make your own simple syrup, but if you live alone and don't use simple syrup frequently, this bottled simple syrup is great to have on hand if you don't feel like making a batch.
Aayushi S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this simple syrup. I bought this product to sweeten my teas and it’s perfect. Also the version that I bought off amazon is a squeezy bottle.
Katie R.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great alternative to making your own simple syrup. A good amount of sweetness and it’s relatively cheap price makes it stand out. Perfect in margaritas and old fashions. Solid addition to any bar cart.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
My boyfriend uses this to make his old fashions and it works perfectly. It sweetens up his drink and makes it taste fantastic.
Amanda F.
Rockland, ME
I love this product. It's great for cocktails or sweetening up iced coffee. I just wish the bottle was bigger!