BY MASTER OF MIXES #39 in Cocktail Mixes

Master Of Mixes Pina Colada Cocktail Mix: Made with premium cream of coconut With all-natural flavors

Buy on Amazon
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve been using master of mixes for years. There are so many options and I love having the recipes on the bottle. It is also very affordable. I love that it comes in a plastic bottle. I need to go get some for the pool!
Shannon G.
This mix is totally awful and so artificial! We tried this once and then ended up tossing it. It's way to difficult to get past all the fake flavors and it is just so bad for you. I'll be looking for another Pina Colada mix or just start making my own because this one is rough!
Kaitlyn M.
I think this is just ok I’m it’s not the worst mix but not the greatest either. I just think it needs more of a creamy coconut taste to it. I’ve defiantly had better. I wouldn’t say this is my first choice but it isn’t the last.
Dorothy F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wish I had gotten the bigger bottle of this! It’s so easy to make and tastes just like one you would get from a restaurant. Definitely making these and taking them to the beach with me!
Marta G.
I usually like to make my own piña colada mix with my moms old recipe but when I'm lazy or want something fast this is a great substitute (it also cost less). I usually like mixing it with Bacardi or Malibu and adding it to the blender to get that real piña colada feeling
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not all pina colada mixes are the same, and it's my go to drink. I love coconut flavor and this is absolutely perfect! Creamy, sweet and coconutty.
I like mixing it with Malibu rum for a more smooth taste.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
Love this is mixer, it's easy to just add Ice and whatever other delicious things you want to add to it. This by itself you can use as a virgin drink. This mix has a great taste and its fun to play around with. I would definitely recommend this, I keep one in my fridge all the time.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have mixed reviews when it comes to Master's of Mixes Pina Colada Cocktail Mix. It's a quick mix that you just add alcohol to, but it lacks a true Pina Colada taste. You can use it for a quick mix if you are having an small get together.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried more than one flavor and have been disappointed every time but the piña colada flavor was by far the worst, in my opinion it tasted very artificial! Much better to simply make my own piña coladas from scratch!
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this mixed drink mixes! It makes it so easy to make and all you have to do is add alcohol! I'm not a huge fan Of pina coladas but they have many other drinks to chose from. I really love strawberry daiquiris.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Is it good with malibu?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is the best rum to mix with this?
Rosieee H.
IS THIS GOOD?
Lisa S.
What do you guys mix with this?
Justine M.
This is worth buying and does it really taste like Pina Colada?