BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master Of Mixes Pina Colada Cocktail Mix: Made with premium cream of coconut With all-natural flavors see more...

• This is my first time trying this does it  Master Of Mixes Pina C...1 Answers
  • Does it mix well with vodka? 1 Answers
  • What do you pair this with? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not all pina colada mixes are the same, and it's my go to drink. I love coconut flavor and this is absolutely perfect! Creamy, sweet and coconutty.
I like mixing it with Malibu rum for a more smooth taste.
Marta G.
I usually like to make my own piña colada mix with my moms old recipe but when I'm lazy or want something fast this is a great substitute (it also cost less). I usually like mixing it with Bacardi or Malibu and adding it to the blender to get that real piña colada feeling
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
Love this is mixer, it's easy to just add Ice and whatever other delicious things you want to add to it. This by itself you can use as a virgin drink. This mix has a great taste and its fun to play around with. I would definitely recommend this, I keep one in my fridge all the time.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have mixed reviews when it comes to Master's of Mixes Pina Colada Cocktail Mix. It's a quick mix that you just add alcohol to, but it lacks a true Pina Colada taste. You can use it for a quick mix if you are having an small get together.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great pina colada mix! It has the perfect flavor and is very creamy. Makes me wish I was on a tropical island. This mixture is very sweet however which makes it hard for me to drink too many, but I'm sure that won't be an issue with everyone.
Val J.
Paterson, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried more than one flavor and have been disappointed every time but the piña colada flavor was by far the worst, in my opinion it tasted very artificial! Much better to simply make my own piña coladas from scratch!
Britanie V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this mixed drink mixes! It makes it so easy to make and all you have to do is add alcohol! I'm not a huge fan Of pina coladas but they have many other drinks to chose from. I really love strawberry daiquiris.
Erika P.
This mixer on its own is meh. Just a popular brand always in store so we seem to trust it. Nothing really wrong with it but if you're looking for a thick creamy pina colada try cream of coconut 👌
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
This is perfect for parties and for the summer. It's great when you want to have a nice beachy drink on a hot day or when you're entertaining people and don't just want the standard beer, wine or shots.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This mix is ok. I didn't find it the creamy and kind of artificial tasting. I prefer to buy the mixes that have real coconut in them those are more creamier and great tasting. I wouldn't buy this again just didn't care for the watery taste
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Is it good with malibu?
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is the best rum to mix with this?
Rosieee H.
IS THIS GOOD?
Lisa S.
What do you guys mix with this?
Justine M.
This is worth buying and does it really taste like Pina Colada?