BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Michelle C.
Bronx, NY
Christy W.
Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.
Brittany B.
I would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this for a bachalorette party and it was horrible. I do not recommend!!!
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
Not a fan of mixes. Mojitos are so simple to make that I see no reason to use a mix. Especially one this sweet.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good
Jennifer K.
Happy Hour Expert
A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it
Lisa A.
Pretty good mixer if you don't have fresh ingredients. Nice to have on hand in a pinch! The salt level is a bit high for me though
Jaywhy T.
Happy Hour Expert
I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!