Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#338 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Hana C.
Hana C.

This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA

I bought this for a bachalorette party and it was horrible. I do not recommend!!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!
Christy W.
Christy W.

Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.

I've had this at parties and it tastes good. The only thing it was missing was the colorful sugar around the edge of the glass.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI

Not a fan of mixes. Mojitos are so simple to make that I see no reason to use a mix. Especially one this sweet.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA

I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it

Join Now