BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff.
Kodi B.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Hana C.
Hana C.
This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Pretty good mixer if you don't have fresh ingredients. Nice to have on hand in a pinch! The salt level is a bit high for me though
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.
I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good