Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#352 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Cenobia M.
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Doesn't really capture the taste of a mojito. Too sweet, not a fan of this mixer. Almost tasted too syrupy
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY

I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!
Hana C.
Hana C.

This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Kodi B.
Kodi B.
Marlton, Nj

I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Dana E.
Dana E.
Saint Paul, MN

If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC

Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bronx, NY

Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional
Christy W.
Christy W.

Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.

Join Now