Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#353 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.

I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!
Kodi B.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ

I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA

I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC

Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Pretty good mixer if you don't have fresh ingredients. Nice to have on hand in a pinch! The salt level is a bit high for me though
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.

I've had this at parties and it tastes good. The only thing it was missing was the colorful sugar around the edge of the glass.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bronx, NY

Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional

Join Now