BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Master of Mixes Mojito Mixer
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Jessica C.
Bronx, NY
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this for a bachalorette party and it was horrible. I do not recommend!!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.
I've had this at parties and it tastes good. The only thing it was missing was the colorful sugar around the edge of the glass.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
Not a fan of mixes. Mojitos are so simple to make that I see no reason to use a mix. Especially one this sweet.