Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#596 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.
I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Pretty good mixer if you don't have fresh ingredients. Nice to have on hand in a pinch! The salt level is a bit high for me though
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
Not a fan of mixes. Mojitos are so simple to make that I see no reason to use a mix. Especially one this sweet.
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.
I've had this at parties and it tastes good. The only thing it was missing was the colorful sugar around the edge of the glass.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!