Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#338 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Delicious! This mix is very flavorful and very fairly priced. This is my go to when I make mojitis and I love the packaging.
Cenobia M.
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI

Doesn't really capture the taste of a mojito. Too sweet, not a fan of this mixer. Almost tasted too syrupy
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA

This is a good Mojito mix to turn to if you don't have any time to make your own. ( and that isn't that hard). All the same it is very tasty.
hannah i.
hannah i.

This makes food more authentic, and gives it the lime taste,... so i don't have to go out and buy a lime that ill probably never use
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY

I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bronx, NY

Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC

Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff.
Kodi B.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ

I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.

Join Now