Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#352 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

This is alright. I personally would not buy this again but if you are in a rush and really wanted a drink I guess this would work. Not the best.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA

This is a good Mojito mix to turn to if you don't have any time to make your own. ( and that isn't that hard). All the same it is very tasty.
Teri L.
Teri L.

I like the brand as I have a few other products that they make and love those but this has a weird flavor and I just really was not a fan!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA

I only drink this when i am having a really bad day at work or i need just have some time to my self but this does taste really good
hannah i.
hannah i.

This makes food more authentic, and gives it the lime taste,... so i don't have to go out and buy a lime that ill probably never use
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Pretty good mixer if you don't have fresh ingredients. Nice to have on hand in a pinch! The salt level is a bit high for me though
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.

I've had this at parties and it tastes good. The only thing it was missing was the colorful sugar around the edge of the glass.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Lawrence, KS

Delicious! This mix is very flavorful and very fairly priced. This is my go to when I make mojitis and I love the packaging.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

A mojito is a fresh summer drink and its actually great anytime of year. If you haven't had one then I recommend trying it
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI

Not a fan of mixes. Mojitos are so simple to make that I see no reason to use a mix. Especially one this sweet.

Join Now