BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Kaelinn N.
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR
This is one of those mixes that I was not sure on before I bought it. It seems too easy to be able to make a good mojito with this, but it is. It is a go to for those warm summer days!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA
This is a good Mojito mix to turn to if you don't have any time to make your own. ( and that isn't that hard). All the same it is very tasty.
hannah i.
hannah i.
This makes food more authentic, and gives it the lime taste,... so i don't have to go out and buy a lime that ill probably never use
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Not that great of a product. Some of their other flavors are better. Would recommend getting a real mojito instead.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this for a bachalorette party and it was horrible. I do not recommend!!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Michelle C.