BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ
I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.
Danielle S.
Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR
This is one of those mixes that I was not sure on before I bought it. It seems too easy to be able to make a good mojito with this, but it is. It is a go to for those warm summer days!
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Teri L.
I like the brand as I have a few other products that they make and love those but this has a weird flavor and I just really was not a fan!
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Happy Hour Expert
If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Doesn't really capture the taste of a mojito. Too sweet, not a fan of this mixer. Almost tasted too syrupy
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA
This is a good Mojito mix to turn to if you don't have any time to make your own. ( and that isn't that hard). All the same it is very tasty.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
hannah i.
This makes food more authentic, and gives it the lime taste,... so i don't have to go out and buy a lime that ill probably never use