Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#576 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Kaelinn N.
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR

This is one of those mixes that I was not sure on before I bought it. It seems too easy to be able to make a good mojito with this, but it is. It is a go to for those warm summer days!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA

This is a good Mojito mix to turn to if you don't have any time to make your own. ( and that isn't that hard). All the same it is very tasty.
hannah i.
hannah i.

This makes food more authentic, and gives it the lime taste,... so i don't have to go out and buy a lime that ill probably never use
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC

Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff.
Kodi B.
Kodi B.
Marlton, NJ

I love when mixes make it easy, and this does the trick. It was a little to sweet for me, but I think I may have over poured. Guess I'll just have to try again.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

If you like a quick an easy Mojito, this is for you! All you do is add ice your favorite liquor, stir, and it's ready! I love it for camping :)
Hana C.
Hana C.

This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bronx, NY

Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional

Join Now