BY MASTER OF MIXES #90 in Cocktail Mixes

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!
Milissa F.
Sebastian, FL
Very good taste and nice to have it pre made. Much less expensive than buying products separate. This was less expensive than most of the other mixes. For a quick and easy way to enjoy a margarita this is the mix for you. I would buy this mix again.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I am not a huge fan of pre made mixers i always like fresh juice with my drinks but i must say this is a fairly decent mix. If you even add a fresh squeeze of lime you wouldn't be able to tell it was a pre made mix. It has a nice hint of mint to it that takes it to the authentic side.
Tori S.
Edina, MN
A little too sweet for me and i am not a huge fan of the amount of sugar BUT i do still like the flavor and it is so easy to make a mixed drink with this and i will continue to use until i find one that has a lower sugar content and still tastes as good as this one does!
Joanne H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love these mixes! They are super easy to make amazing drinks & taste just like what they are supposed to, no surprises! Convenient recipes listed right on the bottle for easy mixing!:)
Cristina G.
Tampa, FL
This is good if you're in a pinch I guess but the flavors are just really not great. I recommend mixing up this cocktail with some more natural items for a way better cocktail than to use syrupy mixers.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Master Of Mixes Mojito is the best for mixing up drinks your friends will love every time they come over! It is easy, not a lot of money and makes parties so much easier and fun!
Hana C.
This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Jaywhy T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!