Add a Photo

By MASTER OF MIXES
#352 in Tea
Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.

I got this thinking it sounded good.... I do not like it at all. It is way too salty and that is the only flavor that stands out, it was worse when I added alcohol. It smells like Mr. Clean and I have a hard time getting past the smell.I will not be buying this again, I was disappointed.
Nasondra R.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, Az

I am not a huge fan of pre made mixers i always like fresh juice with my drinks but i must say this is a fairly decent mix. If you even add a fresh squeeze of lime you wouldn't be able to tell it was a pre made mix. It has a nice hint of mint to it that takes it to the authentic side.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN

A little too sweet for me and i am not a huge fan of the amount of sugar BUT i do still like the flavor and it is so easy to make a mixed drink with this and i will continue to use until i find one that has a lower sugar content and still tastes as good as this one does!
Milissa F.
Milissa F.
Sebastian, FL

Very good taste and nice to have it pre made. Much less expensive than buying products separate. This was less expensive than most of the other mixes. For a quick and easy way to enjoy a margarita this is the mix for you. I would buy this mix again.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.

This is good if you're in a pinch I guess but the flavors are just really not great. I recommend mixing up this cocktail with some more natural items for a way better cocktail than to use syrupy mixers.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Love these mixes! They are super easy to make amazing drinks & taste just like what they are supposed to, no surprises! Convenient recipes listed right on the bottle for easy mixing!:)
Kaelinn N.
Kaelinn N.
Eugene, OR

This is one of those mixes that I was not sure on before I bought it. It seems too easy to be able to make a good mojito with this, but it is. It is a go to for those warm summer days!
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.

I love mixed drinks and this one is one of the goods ones to mix with! Just make sure you had other mixed it well blend and add ice it makes your drink super delicious!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Panama

TODOS LOS MIXES DE ESTA MARCA, SON PERFECTOS PARA RECREAR LOS MEJORES TRAGOS, NO PUEDE FALTAR EN UNA FIESTA. NO ES TAN COSTOSO Y RINDE MUCHISIMO SI LO SABER USAR BIEN
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD

This is great for mixing drinks. The price is okay. You have to have a taste for this type of thing. Yes I recommend and will buy again. Great for parties.

Join Now