BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint. see more...

Master of Mixes Mojito Mixer
  • "Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional " in 1 review
  • "Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. " in 1 review
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!
Tori S.
Edina, MN
A little too sweet for me and i am not a huge fan of the amount of sugar BUT i do still like the flavor and it is so easy to make a mixed drink with this and i will continue to use until i find one that has a lower sugar content and still tastes as good as this one does!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love these mixes! They are super easy to make amazing drinks & taste just like what they are supposed to, no surprises! Convenient recipes listed right on the bottle for easy mixing!:)
Hana C.
This mix is really good. Makes it easy to whip up a quick drink. It's also great for making non-alcoholic drinks for the kids. Just substitute soda/seltzer and there you go!
Danielle S.
Not a fan of lime usually but this wasn't too bad! I'm not sure if i would buy it again but that is just my personal opinion because i don't really like lime
Jessica M.
Alexandria, VA
I bought this for a bachalorette party and it was horrible. I do not recommend!!!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Michelle C.
Bronx , NY
Brittany B.
I would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff.