Master of Mixes Mojito Mixer

by Master Of Mixes

Master of Mixes® Mojito Mixer with All-Natural Flavors.
Elevate your spirits.
M truly premium.
Ask for real fruit.
Made with premium lime & natural mint.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Master of Mixes Mojito Mixer!
Product Highlights
Not really a big fan of mixers as I am the type to do cranberry vodka and orange juice vodka, but this does sound pretty good to me.in reviews
Love this, tastes good and easy to make just add some mojito leaves to make it more authentic but thats only optional in reviews
i would definitely buy again it was way easier than buying limes and all that stuff. in reviews
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I do prefer making my own mojitos, but if you want to be quick, this brand always has pretty decent mixers, and their mojito is definitely pretty good. A tad on the sweet side, but good.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I really didn’t like the flavor of this, too syrupy and sweet. It doesn’t taste very fresh
Erin L.
South Jordan, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to Mixer for home made margaritas. All you need is the liquor and the salt! It is super easy to make frozen or on the rocks margaritas super easily at home!
Tori S.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A little too sweet for me and i am not a huge fan of the amount of sugar BUT i do still like the flavor and it is so easy to make a mixed drink with this and i will continue to use until i find one that has a lower sugar content and still tastes as good as this one does!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these mixes! They are super easy to make amazing drinks & taste just like what they are supposed to, no surprises! Convenient recipes listed right on the bottle for easy mixing!:)
Milissa P.
Sebastian, FL
Very good taste and nice to have it pre made. Much less expensive than buying products separate. This was less expensive than most of the other mixes. For a quick and easy way to enjoy a margarita this is the mix for you. I would buy this mix again.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of pre made mixers i always like fresh juice with my drinks but i must say this is a fairly decent mix. If you even add a fresh squeeze of lime you wouldn't be able to tell it was a pre made mix. It has a nice hint of mint to it that takes it to the authentic side.
Ashley A.
Delicious! This mix is very flavorful and very fairly priced. This is my go to when I make mojitis and I love the packaging.
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Doesn't really capture the taste of a mojito. Too sweet, not a fan of this mixer. Almost tasted too syrupy
Teri L.
I like the brand as I have a few other products that they make and love those but this has a weird flavor and I just really was not a fan!

Looking for your answer?