Master Of Mixes Mojito Cocktail Mix uploaded by Yiranny A.

Master Of Mixes Mojito Cocktail Mix

Master Of Mixes Mojito Cocktail Mix: Made with premium lime and natural mint All natural flavors Contains 20% juice see more...

Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love mix drinks. And mojito is my favorite drink to make. As much as i like bartenders and restaurants making a dirty mojito. Homemade is always better. You get to control how much alcohol you add. I recommend this brand :)
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
Omg please don't do it to yourself n buy this as your sole mixer. It is literally like drinking pure lime juice LOL it's just too overpowering n trust me I like a good tart mojito but skip on this!
Amy W.
Russellville, AR
This mixer is a great way to go if you just want to make a really quick and easy mojito, but I prefer mine to be less sweet. I would rather make one myself.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Just make your own, this is sugary garbage and is chocked full of artifical crap. The best margaritas are made with fresh squeezed lime juice.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Esto sabe fenomenal me encanta su sabor, me gusta tomarlo en reuniones de amigas y ellas quedan impresionadas