BY MASTER OF MIXES

Manufacturer: American Beverage. Case of 12. Make great martinis at home with only a few ingredients Experience a perfect blend of strength and style, fashion and function Customers also search for: Discount American Beverage Martini Gold Chocolate, 375 ML, Buy American Beverage Martini Gold Chocolate, 375 ML, Wholesale American Beverage Martini Gold Chocolate, 375 ML, 304, Drink Syrups. No returns. see more...

Monique S.
I used to bartend and I swear by this brand of mixes. They are super delicious and easy to use. This one is especially delicious and as I am a fan of chocolate everything including martinis, I highly recommend it. It's really as easy and pour the vodka over some ice, pour this in and enjoy the deliciousness!
brittney h.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have bought their other products before and loved them so when I saw this I had to try it. Very easy to stick to the glass and taste amazing
Allison H.
York, PA
It is very thick tasting to me unless I created it wrong. I did not like the chocolate flavoring in a martini but it was alright
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Greatest drink ever created on this planet . Love the taste of chocolate and having it mixed in my drink is even better !!
Macy V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Hello Omg. This is perfect. I can't stop drinking once I start and believe me who wants to stop anyway lol so good.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
A martini is exceptional but when adding chocolate it makes a whole new taste that is very addictive
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
Love love love these they are very strong tasting i love the chocolate , i highly suggest trying this if you have no yet the price is great and the taste is point on you cant go wrong with chocolate flavor on anything in my opinion ! great snack choice
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Can this also be bought in Specs