BY MASTER OF MIXES

Master of Mixes® Margarita Salt.
Perfect for all margaritas†.
Elevate your spirits. see more...

Iliana s.
el paso
This is a must if you're making margaritas! Or even if you're just having a beer. It is what's going to make the difference between your margaritas tasting like home-made and made at a Mexican restaurant! *Mexican Grito!!!*
Definitely recommend! 100%
Courtney A.
This margarita salt adds that rim of sea to your drink when your needing that relaxing night in the house or out at the restaurant! It’s easy to use by just opening it and putting the brim of your glass in the salt and you’re good to go!
Amarantha F.
Hanceville, AL
This makes my margaritas taste much better! It's so cheap and easy to find! You might think it's like regular salt but to me it has that taste that is better and specially made for margaritas.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
Perfect for salting the rim (and for adding a little in) to any margarita! I use it all the time. Lasts a while too
Ashley A.
All I can say is yumm yumm. I am the type of person who loves a lot of salt with my margaritas and I have found my favorite. Very reasonable price as well.
Rian F.
This is a must have if you love margaritas! I've never made homemade margaritas without it. The price, taste, and container is just right! No complaints
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
The best margarita salt out there I use it for drinks but also for cooking the price is good and it comes in the perfect container.
Tinisha P.
This product adds so much to your Margarita its delicious! You simply cant forget to pair this with your favorite Margarita.
Audry A.
We go through cases of this salt at our restaurant. Great flavor, convenient packaging, good price. Perfect margarita salt.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Only use this salt for the rim. It's kinda flaky and tastes wonderful. Stays on the rim. This is our go-to margarita salt.

back